Part seven. On the hill.

Sir gets close behind me. "You think I'm going to let you off that easy?" he talks in an intimidating voice, making me shiver.
"I'm going to bed now.."
"Nope. You aren't." he puts his hand down my pants, I squeal and pull his hand out, then roll on top of him. "Stop that! Bad!"
"Oh? You're in charge now?"
I realize my huge mistake. "Fu-"
He pushes me onto the bed and pushes my legs up, making my knees touch my chest. "S-Sorry!"
Sir gets close and lets go of my legs, I try to push him away with my foot. "Please stop..I'm sleepy.."
"You won't be for long."
"Give me awhile to sleep."
"...Fine." Sir backs away and plops next to me, watching me fall asleep.

When I wake up, Sir is still asleep. "He must have forgotten! Haha!" I think, then get up and get my teddy, and start to walk around. I see the dunmer from before, looking in. I smile and walk to the window,  waving. He smiles and walks to the door, giving it a light knock. I think and hesitate for a moment, then walk out, closing the door behind me. "He's asleep, so...lets go somewhere.."
Cavikil smiles and takes my hand, then leads me into a dirty part of the city. "This...is where I live. Your husband is a noble, right? If he gets in good with the king...maybe..this area..dark elves live here..and..you're a dark elf...and you're married to a nord..a rich one.."
"I want to tell him everything, everything about being a slave and wanting to leave and run away but...I can't. Not yet. I'll tell Sir about their living conditions, then try to escape with Cavikil..even if he does think I'm a woman..he thinks I'm an attractive one." I think, then nod. "I understand." I gently grab Cavikil's arm, and lean in a bit, then kiss his cheek. "Let's..go somewhere pretty! Is there a pretty part of the kingdom..?"
Cavikil, who is now smiling and blushing, nods. "I know of a really special place.." he holds my hand for a moment, then walks out of the dark elf's housing area, then out of the kingdom.
"Oh...is..it close?"
"Yes, don't worry. We'll be back before your husband wakes." Cavikil seems excited, he leads me to a hill with a big tree. It over looks the whole kingdom. It's stunning-- I can see kids running around, flowers in the streets, no touch of grime in most of the city, I can tell it's a very wealthy kingdom.
"Beautiful, isn't it?"
"Very..."
Cavikil sits, and I sit next to him. He points to an area with alot of people around, buying things. "That's the market..you can buy jewelry, armor, potions, and small weapons there.." he points to the castle. "that is the castle..no one of the royal family comes out anymore..nobles come in and out though.." I do spot a few people walk in. "There are shops, like the tavern..the wizard's store..the general store..and all kinds of things directly around the market, the rest is houses.." He points to a house, "that's your house, right there."
I look around for a few moments, then back at Sir's house. It's close to the castle, and quite big. I imagine the nobles live closer to the castle. "It's..really pretty here.." I look at Cavikil, who's face is serious and scared looking, like he had just seen a ghost. "What's wrong?"
"Y-Your husband is awake.."
I look around quickly, then at Sir's house, the door is open and he is exiting the house. Cavikil thinks for a moment before grabbing my hand and taking me back into the kingdom, rushing to the market. "Okay, you just thought you needed more food so you came out and you saw the jewelry, then got distracted! Please, I don't want to get in trouble with a noble! Please!"
I nod, and walk over to one of the jewelry stands, trembling. I hear footsteps running away, I think it's Cavikil but I could be wrong. A few seconds later, I'm deep in thought and staring hard at the jewelry, when someone grabs my shoulder and turns me around. It's Sir.
"Vanikayni...dear..why are you out here?" his grip on my shoulder tightens and he puts his free hand on my other shoulder.
"U-Um..ah..uh..jewelry? Jewelry!"
"Hmm." his lips form a frown, he picks me up and takes me back to the house, placing me on the chair. "Fine. Jewelry...bah. You'll be sleeping here for the next few days, because of your lies. At least you weren't with that dunmer..."
"A-And what's so wrong with him?? I think he's a fine man! Better than you-"
Sir smacks me, sending me onto the floor, then kicks me in the side, growling. He goes into his room.
"I need to escape..." I whisper to myself, then wince and begin to shake. The force behind his kick was strong, and the pain is becoming more and more noticeable. I start to cry, biting my tongue as an attempt to keep quiet.
"Shut up!" I hear him yell from his room. I cover my mouth and cry myself to sleep.

Word count: 894.