Part five.

I wake up and see Sir at his desk, he seems focused, and stressed. I sit up and get out of bed, beginning to remember what happened yesterday. I look away, "He probably heard it all..." I think, then lay back down.
"I know you're awake. Now, come here."
"Yes sir..." I walk over, and wait for his directions. Her pushes the papers into a corner of his desk, and I tense as he grabs me and leans me over the desk, then buries his face in my neck and starts biting and licking me. I gasp and put my hands on his shoulders, blush beginning to appear on my cheeks. He holds me by my hips and kisses my neck a few times, then looks into my eyes. I squeeze his shoulders.
"Do you really hate me that much?"
I start to get an odd feeling in my stomach.
"I guess that's understandable..."
I feel the hair in the back of my neck stand on end. Fear.
"But don't you for one second think I care about you."
I try to look him in the eyes, seeing hate and anger in them. I look away, and he continues his attack on my neck, biting and licking. I yelp when he sinks his teeth into my skin, causing me to bleed. I put my left hand on his head and pushes his head down, he looks up at me, a sly smile on his face. He pushes his hands up my shirt and lifts me up, then tosses me on the bed. I sit up and look at him, my blush increasing and showing up on my ears as he removes his shirt. "Getting excited, whore?"
I look and back away. He chuckles and drops his shirt, getting onto the bed and pushing me down. "Don't take it to heart, dear, it only makes me excited."
"It makes you excited to see me upset too."
"Oh? Heheh.." he presses me down, and pushes my shirt up.

~~~~~~~skiP

I wake up in warm blankets, on Sir's lap, on a wagon being pulled along by a horse. I look around and see there's more wagons following us, then I look at Sir, who is shirtless and pulling a dagger out of his shoulder. "Argh..gah..fuck.." he tosses it out of the wagon, then looks at me. "Sleep well?" he grabs a rag and puts it on his shoulder. I nod a bit, "What happened?"
"Assassination attempt. Don't worry, we're moving."
"How do you know they won't find you?"
Sir thinks for a moment. "The guards in this kingdom are observant...they will catch someone if they have bad intent."
"Ah..."
"It's a richer city too, and it's common to have, uh..prisoners, so..it will be easier..."
"Common to have prisoners..common to insult dunmer?"
He nods a little. "Sadly...now, get some sleep, it will be a long ride."
I frown. "Yes sir..." I snuggle up to him, making him smile, I slowly fall asleep, though the bumpy road makes it difficult.

When I wake up, I'm on a small bed, and Sir is sitting on a chair, watching me. He seems lost in thought. I sit up, and he still doesn't snap out of his thoughts. I sigh, kind of wanting his attention now. But not bad attention. I begin to wonder how his wound is, and I stand, then walk over. "Sir?"
He shakes his head a little and looks at me. "Yes?"
"Does your shoulder hurt?"
'Don't worry about it, it's bandaged up."
"Why didn't you use one of those potions that you gave me?"
He grabs my hips and pulls me onto his lap. "They are expensive...and I'm not in that much pain..wasn't a deep cut.."
"Oh..that's good."
"Oh? Why's that? Wanting me to lay you in bed again?"
I shake my head quickly. "No! No! I was just..I don't..you..you have work! I think.."
Sir smiles and laughs. "You are one silly little elf.." he pulls my head to his chest. I listen to his heartbeat, it's very calming. "Why didn't I refuse his advances yesterday?" I think, then look up at Sir, who is lost in thought again. I pout. "And why the hell does his attention matter to me?" I think.

Count of the word: 723