Part sixteen.

I keep running, then I bump into Cavikil, I fall on top of him and blush, then look behind me to see Albaynion walking now, a triumphant smile on his face. I look at Cavikil, tears streaming down my face. After a moment of hesitation, he stands, grabs my arm and runs away with me. "C-Cavi- I- please slow-" he picks me up, continuing to run.
"Are you alright?! What happened?!"
I bury my face in his neck, and try to explain but the words don't come out how I want. "C-Cavi..kil..Cavikil.." I keep muttering his name between sobs. My ankles hurt say more than before now, I look forward, which is behind Cavikil, to see Calanoqui jumping from tree to tree, with Albaynion almost grabbing Cavikil.
"He's dragged another dunmer with him! This'll be fun!" Calanoqui exclaims as he jumps down in front of us, making Cavikil stop. Sir Albaynion grabs his shoulders, looking me in the eyes. I begin to cry harder, clinging to Cavikil tight. "P-Please..take me..n-not him..n-not Cavikil.."
Albaynion grabs me, picking me up and holding me close to his chest. Calanoqui picks up Cavikil, and we are in Sir Albaynion's room. He puts me on the bed, and Calanoqui puts Cavikil next to me.
"What are you going to do to me?! I'm a guy-"
Calanoqui removes my robe, I look away, embarrassed and ashamed.
"He's a guy. Wait. Wait a minute-"
Sir Albaynion starts to remove Cavikil's clothes, he resists by thrashing about.
I move a little closer in an attempt to move away from Calanoqui. Calanoqui watches Albaynion and Cavikil, ignoring me. I sit up and pull the blanket over myself, once Cavikil's clothes are off he's tied up so he can't move anymore.
"Let the sharing begin." Sir Albaynion says, already annoyed because Calanoqui is all over me already.

I hate them all, skip time--

I wake up, in Cavikil's arms. He is untied, and awake.
"A-Are you alright?" I mutter.
He nods. "I'm glad they didn't treat me like they did you."
"Me too..but you didn't have to be so mean with me either!!"
"They yelled at me a lot."
I sigh, then try to get up, only to find my hands are tied to Cavikil's arm, with his other hand tied to the bed. "Ah...Albaynion!!"
He comes in, then stumbles over and plops onto the bed. Cavikil yanks me close and whispers. "He's going to sleep."
I wait for awhile, then I hear him snoring Cavikil unties himself from the bed, then gets up, dragging me with him. Calanoqui walks in, and looks at us. "Lay down you two."
I try to lay down, but Cavikil has other plans. He yanks me up again and starts approaching Calanoqui. I start to tear up and try to get away, knowing what's about to happen.