♡ alevaro

POV

POV. ALEJANDRO
i pulled my brown leather wallet out of my pocket as the boy smiled at me. he was short, and small. he was so cute and petite, but you could tell he was confident. something about him, he was so irresistible to me. the light reflecting from his glasses beamed at me as he took the card from my hand and swiped it. i admired the boys features, i had never seen him here before, but i was sure i would see him again.

"it says it's declined..." the boy told me, interrupting me from my thoughts.

"oh, that's weird, maybe tr-"

"i can try it again for you" the boy smiled at me before swiping my card once again. i knew it shouldn't be declined, i just got payed a few days ago. "it's still declined..." the boy gave me back my card before typing something in and swiping a card from his wallet.

"no you don't have to do that-"

"no worries! i gotchu." he told me before smiling a sweet smile at me. this boy is perfect, i thought to myself before thanking him for being so generous.

"thank you so much once again. i never got your name..."

"oh! your welcome, and it's alvaro romero." he told me with a smile. "and you are?"

"alejandro rosario" i smiled at him.

"nice to meet you alejandro, see you around!" i gave him a little wave and a nod before exiting the store. i took out the peach rings i and bought, well, i didn't buy them but you get the point. i got in my car and drove off to my little brothers basketball tournament. my mom made me go to every single one... even if i had plans i had to cancel them to watch. as i pulled into the parking lot i grabbed my water and peach rings before going walking into the gymnasium. i greeted my mom and step dad before sitting down. i went on my phone before emiliano's first game started. i watched the first game and congratulated my lil bro after. he is pretty young so his games are not at all amusing, nothing really happens, but i know it means a lot to him that we watch.

"alejandro! come here!" my stepdad called me over.

"what's up?" i asked him, i was on my way to the bathroom in between games before he stopped me.

"can you do the snack shack during emi's last game? melanie, the girl that usually does it, had to leave." i sighed at him. "thanks champ." i rolled my eyes as i walked away. the man ain't even gonna give me a chance to say no smh. i went to the bathroom and then into the snack shack. it smelt of burnt popcorn and nacho cheese. i sat on the stool watching tik toks until the game started. as the game went on a few people came by, the usual little kids whose parents weren't watching them would come back over and over asking for candy they didn't even have a enough money for. i was watching the game when a figure appeared in front of me. it was that kid from the store earlier today, alvaro was his name i think.

"oh hey alejandro!" the boy was now out og his grocery store shirt and khakis and let me tell you, he looked even better than before if that was humanly possible.

"o-oh hey alvaro! what are you doing here??" i asked him while organizing the displays of candy and gatorades that were out on the counter in front of me.

"my little brother is actually playing a game right now" he smiled before turning around and pointing at a kid on the opposing team of emiliano. "number 22 is my little brother"

"wait really?! my little brother is number 9 on the other team." we chuckled a little at the irony before i asked him if he wanted anything.

"uhhh, i will just have a red rope and some water please." i smiled at alvaro before grabbing it for him. alvaro reached in his pocket for his wallet.

"don't! i can pay for you."

"oh no your fine ale, i got it." alvaro continued counting out 2 dollars.

"alvaro, it's two dollars, please, allow me." he chuckled at me before putting his money back in his pocket.

"thanks alejandro."

"anytime alvaro" alvaro grabbed his water and red rope before waving and turning around to go back to his seat. "alvaro wait!" he turned around with the same sweet smile on his face. damn... i was already crushing on this boy and i had only known him for less than a day.

"what's up?" alvaro asked.

"do you maybe wanna help me in here? it gets a little boring by myself." i asked him, hopefully he didn't think i was weird for asking since we just met.

"of course!" he replied. i let him in the side door to the snack shack before getting off my stool and letting him sit on it.

"so tell me about yourself mr. romero" alvaro smiled while watching the game.

"well, i'm short as fuck, i work at safeway, i go to passaic valley-"

"wait you go to passaic?! how come i have never seen you??" i had only spent about 10 minutes total with this kid and already felt like never leaving him.

"alejandro, i told you i'm short as fuck. that's probably why you have never seen me." i cracked up laughing at his humor as he laughed with me. our laughter died down as we locked eyes. i grabbed his chin, pulling him closer to me until we locked lips. his hands ran through my hair as we made out. i pulled down the chain hanging from the top of the snack shack shutting the metal window so that nobody could see in. we fought for dominance for a little bit, i obviously won as my hands made my way down to his ass. "mmm ale" alvaro pulled away, gasping for air as i chuckled lightly before realizing what had just happened. i was instantly crowded with the fear that i had just fucked everything up, i couldn't help but doubt that he thought of me the way i thought of him.

"shit. i'm so sorry, we just met today and you must be so uncomfortable."

"uncomfortable? alejandro rosario, shut the fuck up and kiss me again." i smiled at him before connecting our lips once more. i picked him up and set him on the counter of the snack shack so that i was standing in between his legs. we were interrupted by a loud knock on the door of the snack shack. i pulled away to get the door as alvaro leaned into the kiss, eager to continue. i chuckled at him after breaking away from the kiss. i fixes my hair and clothes before getting the door.

"alejandro, the games over and emi's team lost. he's pretty upset so we will see you at home alright?" my stepdad told me, carrying a teary eyed emiliano in his arms.

"okay, i will leave here in a little bit, i have to clean the popcorn machine." he nodded his head and i waved them goodbye before closing the door and turning my attention back towards alvaro who was busy on his phone.

"my family is going to dinner to celebrate the win and they're making me go." he pouted before getting off the counter and putting his phone in his pocket. he gave me a tight hug before giving me his phone. "i need your number"

"you already need me and we haven't even known each other for a day??" i teased him and he blushed. i put my number in his phone under snack shack bf before giving him one last kiss.

"see you at school ale." alvaro waved goodbye before walking out of the snack shack. i cleaned the popcorn machine before locking up and leaving the gymnasium. i got in my car and plugged in the aux when i got a text message.

TEXT FROM: MAYBE? ALVARO
hi ale, this is alvaro.
my mom thinks i had an allergic reaction to red ropes.... she says my lips are swollen🤭

i chuckled at the text before pulling out of parking lot. for once in my life, i was really, really, reallllllly looking forward for school tomorrow.

word count:1420