♢ malejandro

MORE BOTTOM MATTIA? r u suprised?
-comment or i'll cry🙀🙈🥺🐠

pov. third person
mattia endured a long yawn as he struggled to find soemthing to watch on netflix. the younger was bored out of his mind, but also extremely tired, so he settled for watching a movie on the couch. mattia decided on a movie before finally getting comfy.

"ale, come cuddle pleaseee" mattia whined, making grabby hands towards the older boy who was busy doing work at his desk. ale held back his smirk as he listened to the italian boy whine for him.

"i've got a lot of work to do bubba, i'm sorry" he replied before typing away on his keyboard. mattia whined, eventually giving up after he noticed that it wasn't working. "why don't you come sit over here?" ale asked, referring to his lap. mattia got up off the couch, eager to be near his boyfriend as he dragged the throw blanket with him as well. mattia looked at ale's print through the costa ricans grey sweats before sitting down.

"you're hard." mattia grabbed the other's dick through his pants, earning a groan from the older male. mattia smirked, before sitting down on his boyfriends lap.

"you know what baby?" ale asked mattia as he gripped the younger's thigh.

"huh?" mattia asked, his eyes shut as he attempted to take a nap.

"why don't you let me use your perfect little hole to warm my dick up?" mattia's eyes shot open as he listened to the older's words. "you would like that wouldn't you? would you let me use you love?" mattia nodded his head eagerly, his dick hardening by the seconds. mattia straddled the costa rican as he pulled his shorts down. the younger boy directed ale's length to his hole before sinking down on it.

"f-fuck, it hurts" mattia squeezed his eyes closed as he let the pain subside. soon enough he started to buck his hips. ale pushed mattia's hips back down, controlling the younger's urge to ride his boyfriend. "w-what are you doing?" mattia asked, for he was now sexually frustrated. ale smirked as he got back to work. mattia rolled his eyes as he heard his boyfriend begin to type. "so you're gonna work while you fuck me? fuck you alejandro." mattia scoffed as he tried to get off of his boyfriend. ale pulled the younger boy back onto him once again, this time earning a moan from mattia as ale's dick plunged back into him.

"listen up, i never said i was gonna fuck you. you can sit here and be patient, right baby?" ale slapped the younger's ass hard when mattia didn't respond.

"r-right." ale chuckled at mattia's response before going back to work. mattia sighed, clearly annoyed and dissatisfied as he sat still on his boyfriends dick. he gazed down towards his boner, which was now basically throbbing in his pants, before looking towards his boyfriend. "can i at least get myself off?" mattia questioned, desperate for some sort of touch.

"funny joke, hell no." mattia groaned out in annoyance before resting his head on the older boy's shoulder. mattia gazed upon the costa rican's neck, his jaw clenched tight out of frustration. he touched along the faded hickeys he had given his boyfriend. his eyes lit up as he had a realization, before ale could stop him mattia was sucking on ale's neck, letting out small little whimpers against the older males skin for his satisfaction. ale's breath hitched as mattia went to work on his neck. mattia finally detatched from the other, instantly running his fingers along the trail of hickeys that were forming. ale bit his lip as he made eye contact with the younger. he grabbed mattia's jaw, tilting his head harshly so that he could whisper in his ear.

"how bad do you want it? use your words."

"s-so bad ale please, t-this is like a punishment a-and i didn't do anything bad!" mattia exclaimed as he rutted his hips against the other yet again. "at least i dont think, did i do something bad?" the younger boy looked up at his boyfriend, his face full of guilt although he didn't do anything wring. ale's expression softened as he noticed how misleading this whole situation could be for mattia. mattia was used to their unspoken set of rules. he was punished when ale decided he needed to be, babied when ever he wanted to be, and knew what he could and could not say or do to the older.