♢ mairi

•settings•
•font~palatino•
•read in dark mode•

POV. mattia
"mattia please be respectful when he gets in here. he just got cheated on, again. he needs to get out of the house." i hummed in response as alejandro lectured me.

"i don't understand why you're so worried ale. i'm not a monster god damn." i said as i rolled up my window. ale slammed on the brakes, putting his arm across me like a mom. "also not a baby." i rolled my eyes as the light turned green and he moved his hand.

"see mattia, you're just a grump. i don't know what's wrong with you but you need to stop being so angry."

"ale i'm not always angry" i laid my head back against the seat. "just-"

"sexually frustrated?" alejandro blurted out. my eyes went wide at his words and i opened my mouth to say something but stopped when i saw that we were now parked.

"where are we right now?" i asked ale, watching him smirk at the fact that i didn't deny his allegations.

"we're waiting for kairi, duh" ale chuckled before pulling out his phone.

"where's your boyfriend?"

"alvaro?" he replied, still looking at his phone.

"no the other one. yes alvaro you dipshit" i pulled out my phone as he rolled his eyes.

"he's sick" he paused as he took a snap and sent it, "i have to go over there in a few hours actually."

"then what are we gonna do?" alejandro looked up from his phone, confused. "the kieran kid and i, what are we supposed to do when you leave."

"his name is kairi, and you guys are gonna hang out." he plugged his phone into the aux and turned the music up before putting his seat back and closing his eyes.

"could he take any longer damn." i mumbled.

"mattia please lighten up, or get your dick sucked. actually do both i think that would make your presence much more enjoyable."

"i'm not sexually frustrated."

"yes you are mattia." he sat up and looked at me. "ever since you said you were gonna stop fucking random bitches you've been a total bitch." ale said.

"oh so you want me to start having random hookups again?" i asked, i couldn't win with ale.

"you know that's not what i'm saying." he sighed, annoyed.

"then what are you saying ale. i'm obviously not an 'enjoyable' presence to be around so how do i fix it?!"

"mattia, stop being so negative. i don't know if you are actually sexually frustrated, i was just saying-"

"yea well 'just say' less. your friend is here." i crossed my arms, looking out the window. there was a short boy walking out to the car, i couldn't see him very well from inside the car but he wore a hoodie and sweats, with those ugg boots. he opened the door and smiled at ale.