♢ malejandro

POV

POV. MATTIA
"ale. come onnnn i'm sorry baby." i muttered to my boyfriend alejandro as he ignored me. he had been giving me the silent treatment for the past hour because i was playing fifa instead of paying attention to him. "alejandro, i'm off the game love." i groaned in annoyance when he remained scrolling on his phone, not acknowledging me at all. "babyyyyyy please answer me. i will do anything." it was definitely a mistake to say that. alejandro whipped his head towards me, staring at me before turning off his phone.

"anything?"

"okay now you speak?" i exclaimed. "let's cuddle now that you are done ignoring me." i grinned at him while falling down on my bed next to him.

"mattia no. you said you would do anything if i talked to you, and i talked to you." alejandro was now narrowing his eyebrows at me.

"alejandro what? what do you want then?" i asked him in annoyance once again. he has such a bad attitude when he doesn't get what he wants but it's honestly my fault because i spoil him.

"i want to top." my boyfriend whispered in my ear.

"fuq no." i replied while shaking my head and going on my phone. i was already done with this conversation.

"mattia you said-"

"your dick is not going in my ass, end of discussion." i interrupted. ale looked at me before getting up and leaving my bedroom. whatever. i wasn't about to do all that because i decided to play fifa instead of spend time with him. well... i probably shouldn't of spent so much time on the game but it doesn't make sense to me how that is a fair. i was scrolling through tik tok when ale came back. he stood infront of me as i put my phone down to talk to him. "ale can you just chill the fuck out so we can cudd-" i was interrupted by his hand around my neck, not too hard, but hard enough to shut me up. what the actual hell was going on.

"who do you think you are talking to like that? don't you remember what you said? you said you would do anything." alejandro mumbled in my ear. i swallowed the lump in my throat as my cheeks began to heat up. i looked into his eyes as he smirked at me before chuckling. "stand up baby" i got up so that we were now standing in front of each other. "damn, i didn't know this would be this easy"

"only this one time." i muttered out. i never really had the desire to bottom, but that's what ale wants, and i did ignore him for a fucking video game so i guess i can compromise. ale finally took his grasp off of my neck, before grabbing the side of my face and pressing our lips together. we began fighting for dominance, i always win. ale groaned in annoyance before i let him slip his tongue into my mouth. alejandro's hands made their way down to my ass as we made out. it was definitely something i was unfamiliar with. ale slowed down the kiss before pecking my lips a few times and moving down to my neck.