♡sariano

POV

POV. MAR

"GO THE FUCK LEFT WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" i yelled into the headset as i played fifa with dante. my bestfriend, samy, was on his phone on my bed as i played the game. this was the usual routine, he sits on tik tok, and instagram, and occasionally netflix while i play fifa until one of us  get tired and we go to sleep. dante was pissing me off so i took the headset off and turned off the console. I went into my bathroom to brush my teeth, coming out to see samy fast asleep. his phone was off, still in his hand as he let out soft little snores. I turned off my light before getting in bed next to him.

i took a moment to admire my bestfriend. recently i have came to the terms that i don't completely want us to just be bestfriends. i like samy... a lot. it's bad to be honest, i am so protective of him, mostly because he isn't mine. i don't want anybody to have him but i know he doesn't want me. i noticed he had goosebumps and i didn't want him to be cold so i covered him up with a blanket after taking his phone and plugging it in beside him. i got under the covers as well, setting an alarm for the morning so that i don't sleep the whole day away. as i plugged my phone in and set it on my night stand samy's phone beeped, indicating that he had got a text. i usually wasn't this nosy but he was extremely quiet when i was playing the game. he usually bothers me to stop playing and pay attention to him but he stayed to himself all night unless i talked to him. i reached over him, unplugging his phone and opening it. he had gotten a text from kairi. i didn't want to be all up in his business but he always tells me he has nothing to hide, and he really doesn't... i don't think.

kai (recieved)
well what are you guys doing right now?

samy (read)
right now i'm trying my hardest not
to fucking cry while he plays video games, like always.

kai (recieved)
samy don't cry. he doesn't even know that you feel this way about him. i don't see why you don't just tell him.

samy (read)
he should know... i've made it pretty clear.
you know what, maybe he does know. he probably
just doesn't wanna say anything because he doesn't like me.

kai (recieved)
samy what the fuck. you can not seriously tell me that that boy does not like you. are you out of your fucking mind?! mariano is whipped for you.

samy (read)
whatever you say kai. lately it's just been harder and harder to act like i don't like him.

kai (recieved just now)
then stop acting like you don't like him.  you're scared of rejection and that's what's holding you back. samy you don't need to be afraid of something that's not going to happen. i can bet you all the money in the world that mar likes you just as much, he wouldn't reject you. stop overthinking and just go for it. i gtg to bed but ily, good luck bb.

i read their conversation, my jaw dropping to the floor. all the feelings i had supressed were coming back, samy likes me too. i cleared samy's tabs before reaching back over him and plugging in his phone. at this point i was too anxious to go to sleep, my heart was beating so fucking fast.

"samy" i whispered while still staring up at the ceiling. his snores continued as i took a deep breath... it was now or never. "samy, wake up" i whispered once again into my dark room. when samy failed to wake up once again i moved him closer to me so that he was snuggled into my side, his head resting on my chest.

"why the fuck is your heart beating so fast?" samy asked a few minutes later, his voice was a little raspy from just waking up.

"i need to talk to you. i'm sorry for waking you up, i just really need to do this." samy sat up and looked at me, confusion and worry was the only expression i could read from him. i sat up as well, before closing the gap between us almost entirely. samy didn't move at all, giving me closure that this was real and he actually did like me. his innocent eyes flickered down to my lips and back up to my eyes before i grabbed his chin and smashed our lips together. samy deepened the kiss, pushing me back down onto my bed and sitting down on top of me so that he was straddling me. he never broke the kiss, his hand moving through my hair as he moaned slightly into the kiss. unfortunately, the need to breathe stopped us, both of us pulling away, out of breath. i chuckled at the shy look on samy's face, causing him to blush before hiding his face in my chest.

"what did you want to tell me?" samy asked.

"baby, i just showed you." i replied before wrapping my arms around him.

"are you being serious right now?" samy asked, sitting up so that he could look at me.

"samy, i like you a lot. i want to be more than friends" samy's lips turned into a slight smile before he cuddled into me again. "don't be shy baby"

"i like you too mar" samy mumbled, still hiding his face into my chest.

"be mine then, make me the happiest boy in the world and be mine samy." i heard samy stifle a breath,

"are you being for real right now mar? please don't let this be a joke."

"samy, i'm being as for real as it gets, i love you. i-i haven't been able to show it, but i've liked you for way too damn long."

"you're not even gay mar" samy sighed, i swear this boy is so in denial.

"i'm samysexual then" i chuckled out, earning a giggle from samy.

"you know, i would love to be yours mariano." samy sat up once again to look at my expression. i couldn't help but smile at him.

"seal the deal then baby." i puckered my lips jokingly causing the both of us to laugh as samy playfully pushed me away. our laughter died down as i watched samy's eyes look down at my lips before looking back into mine. samy opened his mouth to say something but was interrupted as i smashed my lips onto his. samy tried to deepen the kiss but i denied, slowly pulling away.

"marrrrrr what are you doing" samy whined before crossing his arms and pouting.

"i'm taking things slow love. because i love you." samy smiled once again.

" i love you too." samy replied before giving me a quick peck and cuddling with me once more. i rubbed his back as he traced little shapes onto my bare chest. i looked down at him as his fingers started to move slower, before stopping completely. his eyes were now closed, as his soft little snores that i had grown to love picked back up again.

"goodnight samy"

word count: 1235