♢ malejandro

pov. third person

the two boys were on their way home from school early today. alejandro driving the two since mattia's parents had taken his car away the last time he had gotten into a fight. mattia had gotten into yet another fight today, and since alejandro tried to break it up, he had somehow got suspended as well. mattia glanced over at his boyfriend from time to time, watching his knuckles turn white as he gripped the steering wheel tighter. his jaw was flexed as he focused on the road ahead of him. alejandro took a u-turn near mattia's street, causing the other to look at him confusingly.

"where are we going?" mattia asked the costa rican as his eyes wavered between his boyfriend and the road ahead of him.

"my house."

"aren't your parents on a trip?" mattia asked as he looked down at his hands.

"exactly." alejandro answered with no expression but frustration, anger, and lust in his eyes.

"ya know, im really sorry-" mattia started before being interrupted.

"shut the fuck up." alejandro was mad to say the least. the last time mattia got in a fight, which mind you was less than a month ago, mattia had made a promise he always ends up regretting. "im sick of breaking up fights for you mattia." alejandro looked over at his boyfriend when he didn't get a response. mattia rested his head on his hand as he massaged his temple with his thumb and pointer finger.

"you always say that but why do you care?! you act like i just fight to fight, so fucking dumb." mattia stopped ranting before starting again."i don't mean to start problems, but you know mar pisses me off. even if i was trying to start fights i don't know what you want from me and quite frankly i don't give a fuck" mattia spat, however the younger boy quickly realized his mistake as he made eye contact with his boyfriend.

"when-" alejandro started, his voice almost startling to the other.

"no listen, i didn't mean that. i-i don't know why i'm acting out so much today but i'm sorry babe-" alejandro cut off mattia's rambling as he grabbed the youngers jaw, moving his face so that he could look at him.

"i said, when we get home, take your ass upstairs." alejandro let go of his tight grip on mattia's face harshly. mattia swallowed the lump in his throat before sitting back in his seat, not wanting to anger his boyfriend anymore.

the car ride felt like eternity, as the tension in the car rose tremendously. mattia would glance over towards alejandro, checking his expression to see if he was still mad. when the two got to ale's house mattia grew nervous. ale tossed mattia his house key, denying eye contact as he grabbed something from his backseat. mattia waited upstairs for his boyfriend. he fiddled with his thumbs before looking around the room, the xbox controller catching his eye.

he turned on the tv, connecting the controller and logging into his account as he got comfortable on ale's bed. he heard alejandro's dense footsteps come up the stairs, but disregarded it as he got on gta.

"turn that shit off" ale instructed, causing mattia to look at him. alejandro bit his lip, unintentionally as mattia looked at him, flustered and awkward. "i said-" mattia knocked himself out of his trance, finally turning the controller off and tossing it on the bed.

"alejandro" ale laid back on his bed, opening up his phone before turning it back off to give his attention to mattia.

"what?"

"a-are you mad at me?" mattia stuttered as he noticed his boyfriend's gaze, lust driven and tense. he moved on the bed, so that he was laying beside ale. mattia made eye contact with alejandro, since he hadn't answered his question, but alejandro didn't respond. instead he grabbed the younger's waist, moving him so that he was now straddling him. mattia felt the other's length poke him, causing his eyes to widen. "oh"