♢ malejandro

unedited-

this has literally turned into a bottom mattia, malejandro smutshot book... im so sorry bahaha.

no im not^^

third person pov.
mattia pulled out of his boyfriend, instantly flopping down beside him as the shorter boy caught his breath. an instant wave of regret flushed over him once again as he got dressed. mattia liked zach, he really did. there was just something between the two that didn't click. zach was horrible to mattia, but for some reason he stayed.

"did you even cum?" the shorter boy asked, his snarky gaze intimidating the other. mattia closed his eyes in a slow blink, opening them to see zach looking at him, obviously annoyed. "so you didn't?" mattia ignored him as he slipped his hoodie back on over his head. "don't know how you're supposed to keep me if you cant even keep your dick hard but go off i guess." zach mumbled, but it was extremely clear what he had said.

"why are you like this?" mattia started, his patience running thin. "why do you even give a fuck, you only care if you're satisfied anyways." mattia may have seemed like the rough, dominant top he was brought out to be but in reality he was anything but that. the italian shook off the thought he had been thinking about for months now as he took a deep breath. he knew that zach would be mad at him for even arguing back, so he quickly tried to patch things up before they could get worse. "i-im sorry bab-"

"we should break up mattia." zach announced without a care in the world. mattia's heart dropped to his stomach at those words.

"no no no we can fix this-"

"get the fuck out. now." zach pointed to his bedroom door before picking up his phone, calling one of the guys mattia was sure zach was cheating on him with. mattia pursed his lips before shutting his now, ex- boyfriend's bedroom door and exiting his house. mattia got into his car, but before he could even pull out of the driveway he was a sobbing mess. his tears dripped onto his leather steering wheel as he drove to the only place he ever wanted to be.

ale's house.

alejandro and mattia had an obvious connection, mainly because mattia could be himself around ale. and ale could love mattia for who he really was. the sexual tension was always through the roof when they were around each other, but neither of the boys ever let anything happen between the two. mattia pulled into ale's driveway. his shaky hand turning off the engine as he got out of his car. he hoped that ale was home, considering he hadn't really talked to the older boy that day. mattia looked through the keys on his key chain, struggling slightly without his glasses. mattia finally found the key, opening the door quietly in case people were sleeping.

mattia wiped the remaining tears from his eyes before heading upstairs to ale's room. mattia made his way up the stairs, slowly to avoid the stairs from creaking. the italian knocked lightly on alejandro's door before opening the door. the older boy was in his bathroom, mattia knew because he could hear the sink running, and the light was on. the italian made himself comfortable, taking off his puffy northface and setting it around ale's gaming chair. he looked around, sniffling occasionally as he waited for ale. eventually, alejandro came out of the bathroom, plopping down on his bed before noticing the younger boy. he jumped slightly in his seat before realizing that it was mattia.

"h-hi, sorry i scared you" mattia started.

"its okay bub," ale looked at the younger's bloodshot, teary eyes. "whats wrong?" he asked as he opened his arms for the italian. mattia got up, sludging over to his bestfriend, basically throwing himself into the other's embrace as he began to cry again. mattia noticed the older boy's boner as he curled up in his lap but ignored it. ale furrowed his eyebrows, instantly pitying the other as his tears began to soak the older boy's bare chest. "baby, talk to me, what happened?" mattia sniffled as he tried to hold back his tears.