♢ malejandro

i was deadass gifted dis shit PropertyOfSheyaa
ENJOY DIS BC I CANT WRITE LIKE DIS. DIS IS A LUXURY FRENDZ:))

pov. third person
The younger boy bucked his hips up frantically, soft and harsh whimpers leaving his lips that were bitten raw from trying to keep quiet.

Alejandro spread Mattias folds with two wet fingers and used his thumb to put slight pressure on the youngers clit, smiling when he heard the sharp inhale the other made

"Ale-alejandro please, I won't ask again I promise please just let me cum" mattia spoke softly with twitching legs, tears threatening to spill over his bright eyes

He'd been edged at least 5 times in the past hour, the duo were in mattias basement for a "hangout".

Alejandro chuckled and used his right hand to smack the wet clit underneath him. Immediately forcing Mattias legs open when he arched in shock at the action

"You wanna cum baby? You think you deserve it?" Alejandro drawled as he ran his thumbs over the soft skin of mattias leg

The younger by nodded his head eagerly at the thought of the long awaited release he'd been craving "Please, I'll be good I promise." Mattia cried as he spread his long legs shyly

Alejandro stared down at the panting, wound up boy and placed his palm underneath mattias left leg to spread it to the side, exposing the youngers wet flower with drops of slick dripping over the entrance

Alejandro laid flat on his stomach and made sure that his shoulders were inbetween mattias legs so he wouldn't be able to run from older boy.

Mattia chewed softly on the strings of his gray Nike sweater and peered to look at what was happening between his thighs, his skin flushed a sweet cherry red.

"You ready for me pretty baby?" Alejandro asked unabashed, shamelessly while he watched mattia blush harshly at the nickname

"Y-yea" mattia lifted the bottom of his sweater as invitation and waited patiently on the large bed

Alejandro used his first two fingers to spread the shaven lips that were coated in slick, his fingers becoming slippery Opening his mouth, Alejandro wasted no time and placed the flat broad of his tongue on the wet nub in front of him, licking bold stripes and swirls on mattias clit and entrance, the taste slightly sweet on his tongue

Mattia cried out in surprise as the onslaught of pleasure caught him off guard, his back arching sharply off of the bed while Alejandro planned to lick him to completion

Mattia felt genuine tears of pleasure crawl to his honey eyes when Alejandro sucked his wet clit into hismouth with purpose.

" oh my fucking God- Ale please pleaseplease let me cum" the younger boy asked with shaking legs and stray tears falling down his face when the older inserted two fingers inside of him, hips canting forward in desperation.

Fucking his fingers into the taller boy, Alejandro smiled against the soft entrance and sent small vibrations throughout mattias body which undoubtably caused the taller to moan softly. The obscene squelch from mattias pussy made his cheeks go warm, though there was no time for shame when Alejandro was eating him out like he was a starving man with a vengeance.

Licking up and down, suckling on his moist clit and fingering him through his cries and uncontrollable shaking Ale knew mattia was close.

Coming up for air Alejandro added another finger and watched eagerly as three fingers worked in and out of the shaking boy, Alejandro leant forward and let spit drop onto the exposed nub and looked on hungrily when mattias flower fluttered against the contact. His fingers were sopping wet like someone had poured lipgloss over them

Mattia was sitting up now, putting his weight on his arms while he leant back.

Mattia shyly met Alejandro's eyes and tried to ignore the obvious fact of their situation. He was being fingered and eaten out by his best friend in his parents basement like a 2 dollar whore...but he wasn't complaining.

Alejandro licked flat, quick stripes on mattias pussy and felt his slick drip into his awaiting mouth.

Mattia covered his mouth and spread his legs impossibly wider as he felt his orgasm approaching.

Pushing back on the olders forehead mattia tried to back up to close his legs as the pleasure become slightly overwhelming.

"Chill out, its too much" the younger groaned softly.

Alejandro slapped the side of his thigh and fucked his fingers inside mattia faster.

Mattia felt the familiar tightening of his stomach and watched his legs shake lightly while he waited for release.

Alejandro curled his fingers upwards and sucked harshly on mattias clit, purposeful in his actions Mattia almost let out a scream and bit down on his hand when Alejandro pushed against his g spot, the constant pressure had mattia squirming harshly.

"I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum" he repeated frantically to the older boy who only dug his face deeper inside his thighs.

Mattia screwed his eyes shut and gripped fistfuls of Alejandro curly hair as his orgasm crashed down on him like an avalanche.

It felt like his senses were being heightened and set on fire, as if white hot euphoria seeped into his pores, letting lava run through his blood. his body prickled with need and content as his pussy contracted and quivered erratically, he felt a gush of slick leave his body and sobbed lightly when Alejandro didn't stop slurping up and down his entrance. He could feel a few tears run down his face and he paid no mind to it.

"S-stop it's too much, A-Ale please" he begged loudly even though his hips were tilted forward onto the tongue continuing to work it's way in and out of him

Alejandro came up for air and stared the younger boy in the eyes.

"You think you can give me another one baby? Just one more" he asked seriously.

Mattia laid flat on his back and realized his legs were going numb if the tingly sensations were anything to go by

He hiccuped and attempted to close his legs with harsh breaths, tears clouding his vision

"I can't, it's too much" he replied softly You don't wanna give me just one more? I promise we'll be done after that. I'll take care of you babyboy " Alejandro pleaded as he gazed into mattias wet eyes

Jumbled up thoughts ran through his frizzy head and Mattia knew he wouldn't be able to stand after whatever the other boy planned but he agreed regardless.

Still over sensitive and basking in the aftermath of his first orgasm he jerked away in surprise when he felt the Costa Rican spread him and swipe his tongue over the wet nub inbetween.

Mattias first instinct was to close his legs but Alejandros hand on his thigh prevented that and he was helpless to do anything but take it.

So he laid on the bed with an aching vagina, sweat rolling off his eyebrow and a heaving chest, while trying to push the older boys head out from inbetween his legs because it was starting to become painful even though he was close to a second orgasm "Nah chill out, deadass I can't" mattia deadpanned exhaustedly.

Ale smirked and came back up for air, looking mattia directly in the eyes.

"You can't take it? I thought you were big boy mattia? Or were you capping" He taunted the younger childishly.

Mattia scoffed and then huffed before laying his hands dormant beside him.

"Fuck you" he sneered back.

Ale chuckled and replied with a thumb swiping over mattias clit.

" I think I'm the one fucking you, let's not get carried away"

Mattia could only whine and roll his eyes discreetly.

He sighed deeply and ran his hands through the others unruly hair. It was gonna be a long night.

wordcount~1321