♢ malejandro

tehe plz comment on dis. i need some validation🥺

pov. third person
mattia groaned out in annoyance as he had died in gta once again. kairi and roshuan made tiktoks while alvaro slept peacefully on mattia's bed.

"you're absolute ass at this," kairi insulted as he snatched the controller from mattia's hands, restarting the game.

"rude." mattia poked his lips out in a pout as he gave the older boy puppy eyes.

"don't look at me like that" kairi shoved mattia's head away playfully, "bottom ass bitch" roshaun cracked up laughing, causing kairi to do so as well. mattia flipped the both of them off before pulling out his phone, texting his boyfriend to see when he was coming over.

"when is ale coming?" roshaun asked the italian as he trimmed the sound for a tiktok. mattia shook his head before looking back at the other,

"i dunno, he hasn't answered my text" mattia spun around in his gaming chair as kairi stood next to him, playing the game for him.

"real talk though, who bottoms? you or ale?" kairi asked the younger with a smirk. the question brought instant heat to mattia's cheeks.

"bruh he's blushing and shit" roshaun clowned as he tried his best to do a tiktok dance.

"i'm not answering that question, and why do you even wanna know?" kairi looked back at roshuan with a look of amusement, as they noticed how flustered the question made him.

"so you bottom for ale." kairi concluded, his eyes still fixated on mattia's computer. mattia made a sour face, one that barely convinced the others.

"fuck no are you serious?" mattia stopped spinning in his chair to look at the two, who did not believe him one bit. "i don't bottom for ale you dumb fucks."

"okay okay, chill out" kairi responded, his smirk still taunting mattia.

"no you guys don't believe me" mattia argued causing roshaun to chuckle as he posted his tik tok.

"mattia, you're the top in the relationship. we believe you." roshaun clarified. just then the door to mattia's bedroom opened, as alejandro walked in.

"mattia's the what?" he asked, his mouth full of food as he held a turkey sandwich. mattia turned around in his chair, so that he wouldn't have to face his boyfriend.

"mattia tops you, he told us." kairi filled the other in. the younger could feel his boyfriend's gaze upon the back of his head, but ignored it as he watched kairi play the game.

"ooooh, he told you that?" roshuan nodded his head before laughing at something he had seen on his phone.

"its true right? you're the bottom in the relationship?" kairi asked as he glanced back at alejandro. the costa rican raised his eyebrows as he nodded his head, his eyes still stuck on mattia.

"mhm" alejandro responded dryly. "mattia i think i left a hoodie here can you go help me find it?" ale asked as he stood up, giving his sandwich to roshaun to finish.

"eh, what's yours is mine." mattia replied, still refusing to make eye contact.

"mk" alejandro replied, leaving the room without mattia. both kairi and roshaun looked towards the italian.