♢malejandro

if u dont comment, no kiss 🦶🏽

THIRD PERSON POV:
mattia folded the last of his clean laundry, putting the hoodie away with the rest of them before plopping back down onto his bed. he had been
so bored while waiting for his boyfriend to come over that he had done almost every chore he could think of. the italian looked around his room, flipping the camera he had, only for privacy purposes. he got up, deciding to go live while he waited. mattia propped up his phone, starting the live. he turned music on his alexa as he said hi to the people joining.

"alexa, babygirl, play diana by pop smoke." mattia sat back in his chair as he inhaled the smoke of an old juul he had just gotten back into the habit of using.

"i thought i told you to stop calling her that" he heard a familiar voice comment from behind him. he turned around quickly, a big smile erupting on his face as ale smiled at him. he got up, jumping up onto him as the costa rican hugged back. ale's hands held the younger boy up by his upper thighs as he walked closer towards the live. "are you live bubby?" mattia nodded his head, as he looked back at the live. ale sat down in the chair mattia was once sitting in, the other still clinging on to him for dear life. mattia rested his head on his boyfriend's chest as he read some of the comments.

"this is gonna be on tiktok room." he read aloud.

"probably." alejandro responded causing the younger to chuckle. "but he always does this, he's a big baby." ale responded before continuing to read the comments.

"did you see my text from earlier?" mattia whispered to the other, covering his lips as he whispered. alejandro looked at him, confused before he grabbed his phone from his pocket.

bebe🙀🖤

*insert video attachment*
i miss you.. hurry up plz🥺

the costa rican clicked on the video, expecting a tiktok or something. to his suprise the room was temporarily filled with nothing but the sound of mattia moaning ale's name. mattia snapped his neck back to look at the other, as he tried his best to turn the volume all the way down. both boys looked at each other, eyes wide as they realized what had just happened.

"uhm, we have to go guys, bye!" mattia ended the live, or so he thought as he looked at the older boy. "why would you play that with volume up are you fucking dumb?!" ale chuckled as mattia rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"i didn't think you would send me a video of you fingering yourself out of the blue like that." mattia cringed, his cheeks reddening as he hid his face into the costa ricans neck.

"please never say that again." ale laughed at the younger boy's expression. the two boys sat there for a few, enjoying each other's embrace as ale rubbed small circles on the italian's ass. "i actually really did miss you." mattia spoke out, yet his voice was muffled as his head rested on the older boy's neck.

"i missed you too baby." ale gripped the younger boy's ass. "did you miss me or did you miss my dick?" ale joked with the younger causing mattia to blush. mattia felt ale's dick harden underneath him.

"did you miss me or did you miss my ass?" mattia smirked as he moved around slightly on the older boy's lap.

"mmm both" ale replied. both the boys had no idea that the live was still going, but they would soon wish that they did as things began to escalate. mattia stuck his tongue out at the other as ale teased him. alejandro took that opportunity to suck on the younger's tongue, pulling him closer until their lips clashed together. mattia moaned into the kiss as the costa rican boy prodded at mattia's hole through his pants. ale bit the younger boy's lips gently as he pulled away from their make out sesh.