☾ alevaro

*this one shot is the beginning of multiple parts*

POV. ALVARO
"uh huh you can take all your fucking shit i don't want it" i yelled at my boyfriend, well, now ex-boyfriend alejandro.

"you're fucking crazy alvaro." alejandro mumbled as he packed up his stuff.

"IM CRAZY?! YOU-"

"why the fuck do you have to yell? you sound crazy as fuck and you are crazy as fuck." alejandro
interrupted me.

"i'm done arguing with you can you just hurry up and get the fuck out?" i said as i walked over to the other side of my room.

"my pleasure" i rolled my eyes at his words.

"why is this so easy for you? you really don't care right now?" i asked, my eyes beginning to water.

"it's not easy i just can't do this anymore. i'm done." he replied, walking over to unplug his playstation.

"how did it even get this bad?" my voice cracked causing alejandro to snap his attention towards me.

"i miss the old you alvaro." he said as he threw his controllers into the box.

"i miss the old you too." i sighed out as a tear fell down my face.

"then i guess we grew apart" ale spoke under his breath. his eyes were slightly glossy as well as he stared straight ahead of him. i got up, taking the picture of us that was beside my bed and dropping it into his box, breaking him out of his thoughts. he looked at the picture and then back at me, but i couldn't make eye contact.

"maybe we just need a break." i suggested, even though i new that would not do anything.

"only a long, long break could fix this" he pointed between him and i.

"you're right" i spoke out, my voice cracking. by now tears were rolling down my face. alejandro's too but he would wipe them away as soon and they fell.

"um, i'm gonna go now" he got up from where he was sitting on the floor, picking up the box. i nodded my head before standing up from my bed. he set the box back down, opening his arms one last time. i squeezed him so tight, and he squeezed me even tighter. neither of us wanted this, but we just didn't work anymore. i pulled away from the hug slightly, looking at his lips, and then back up to his glossy eyes. he nodded his head, before crashing his lips onto mine. it was a sad, yet mad, yet passionate kiss. he leaned back slightly, breaking the kiss.

"bye alvaro." he said before picking up his box and heading towards the door of my bedroom. he hesitated at the door before leaving. i walked over my window, watching him put the box into his trunk and drive away. i closed my window and got into my bed. i felt so empty, and the fact that he was gone killed me. usually we would just ignore each other for a few days, or have angry make-up sex, or talk it out. there was no more ignoring to be done, no make-up sex wanted, and nothing left to talk out. my first love, my everything, was no longer going to be apart of my life. i went to bed that night anxious. anxious as to how i was going to go on without alejandro.