Prologue

The battle was high in the space. General's Grievous fleet was crushing underfoot the Republic armada stationed above Seleucami. Count Dooku ordered him to begin a quick offensive trough the Outer Rim, beggining with Seleucami. Being ahead of the schedule, the general was taking the republic forces by surprise. A single jedi was his opponent and now the Kaleesh warlord was preparing to board the Republic Capital Ship. Having carved his way trough the troops, he was advancing with his magnaguards through the cruiser's corridors. At last, the jedi master appeared.

'At last we meet, jedi scum! Time to end your miserable life!

Not waiting an answer, he unleashed himself upon the human. His powerfull slashes were cutting through the jedi's defenses. The human jedi was deflecting his hits, but he was incapable of counterattacking. The general rotated himself in a jump, hitting the jedi in the chest, and sent him flying across the corridor. In the end, he extended his hand to the distracted master's throat and chocked it. The jedi struggled to breath but it was hopeless. Immediatly, the general impaled the jedi with his free hand. The jedi was dead.

'We're done here!he then opened his comm and contacted the Confederate Cruiser captain.

'Yes, sir?
'Destroy the last Republic starcruisers! I am going to return back to ship in a few moments.
'As you wish , sir!

The battle was almost over. The general quickly returned to the Invisible Hand's bridge. He looked satisfied at the outcome of his fight. A Neimoidian captain intrerupted his thoughts:

'General, Count Dooku has transmited to our ship the new set of coordinates. Shall we proceed?
'Of course, idiot! Our victory will be shot-lived if we don't catch the republic orbital defenses unprepared! Proceed!
'Yes, sir!

The Neimoidian Captain looked at the Command Bridge computer and transmitted the coordinates to the rest of the Fleet's ships. He then looked at Count Dooku's message and typed it clumsy. The he pressed the final button and the Confederate Armada jumped into hyperspace...