Chapter 24

Grievous was bored of waiting to reach the Star Forge. More importantly, he was furious for losing a jewel world of the Republic so fast after he conquered it. And to make matters worse, he actually helped the republic leaders of the world clear the Underground crime boss. He was astonished. At least, he got a Jedi prisoner, and not a mere Jedi, but a council master. Deciding to enjoy himself he reached the Med Bay. Walking in, there was Shaak Ti along with two magnaguards. She was looking better after the treat of the wound.

'I hope you like the accomodation, Jedi! I would have thanked you for helping me escape Corellia with my flagship, if you weren't an enemy.

'Well... you're welcome General! What are you going to do with me?

'Nothing now... we are still in Hyperspace and we have a long way to the Core of the Galaxy.

'Why are we going there?

'Secret Separatist Intel, Jedi!

'Yeah sure... Like I don't know why we are going there. Something about a Star Forge still funcioning?

'How do you...

Grievous was confused but he thought that this was a Jedi plan to get him leave Corellia.

'Well, yes, we are going to Rakata! But to defend the Star Forge.

'You won't be able to do it. There are thousands of republic  starships attacking you.

'Well, we have at least 10 Subjugator Dreadnoughts and normal separarist fleet there. And I am going there...

'So what?

Grievous remained dumbfounded.

'What did you say?

'For all we saw , Grievous, you are not such a big tactical genius. You rarely win important battles.

'You have such a huge mouth, you know Jedi?

The General was becoming slowly enraged.

'You are the most arrogant creatures I have ever seen!

'What?

'You think that because you isolate yourselves from the natural emotions, you become monsters or Sith? And then to think that you are better than the others...

'The Jedi Code is perfectly made. I see no problem in it.

'Well, why didn't all the people in the galaxy become evil? They don't listen to your creeds becase they are stupid!

Shaak Ti became furious.

'What?! How can you say that? You, who are a huge monster for killing so many of us, to judge us as if you are perfect!

'You only get what you deserve. You have become enforcers of that greedy Senate. Guardians of peace and justice you say?  What justice have you brought to Kalee, after killing my brethren and letting them be taken as slaves by some insects!

'That was a long time ago... how do you know....

'I was there!

'As what? You weren't build back then...

'Your stupidity amuses me. I am not a DROID! This is a Kaleesh Warlord you see in this metalic armor! A living being.

'That's why I can sense you...

'Now that you see how wrong you are, I wanted to see if you have got better after our last encounter.

'Why, thank you General!

'Watch...

Grievous gave her lightsaber back.

'Only a coward would keep it after stealing it... Now, let's go to the Sparring Room.

While walking the Malevolence II large corridors, Shaak Ti was looking at the large cyborg that was walking besides her.

'So, General, how did you become a cyborg? Was it your choice?

Grievous growled.

'That was your doing too, Jedi.

'What do you mean?

'Well, after the Huk War was over, I wasn't going to give up. I was traveling back to Kalee after a job offworld when the shuttle exploded. I barely survived. Fortunately for me, Count Dooku was there to save me, because wanted to prevent me anyway. He helped me live, and the Geonosians placed me in this suit.

'The Jedi Order didn't do such thing! We aren't assassins!

'Liar.

'No! I swear General! Are these the reasons you hate us?

'Yessss...

They entered the Sparring Room. It was large, with many weapons and battledroids in it. Grievous stopped.

'Now, Jedi, let's see how good you are! Droids! Destroy the prisoner!

The General jumped on the wall then retreated while the B1 droids started shooting Shaak Ti. She deflected back the shots , and started killing them. After that wave, some B2 super battledroids came in and started shooting rockets at her. The Jedi easily dodged them, but one of them hit near her, making she fall down. They were going to kill her but she used the Force push crushing the droids in the wall.

'No Force tricks!

The Kaleesh voice made her shiver. Grievous was nowhere to be seen, but 4 magnaguards came fast to her. She initially dodged the attack, but the bodyguards quicly electrocuted her tired body, making her scream. Feeling anger boiling in her, she releashed a massive force wave, sending the IG-100 droids away. Light stopped, letting only rarely red lights around the room. Shaak Ti was gasping tired. From nowhere Grievous jumped on her, throwing the Jedi on the ground. He released his notorious lightsaber-rotating move and approached Shaak Ti. After scaring her, he started hitting her forever, until she was disarmed. Catching her neck, he approached her face to his.

'You preformed quite well, Shaak Ti. Thank you for the entertaiment.

He left her fall on the ground. Some magnaguards got her up. Playing with his prisoner's lightsaber, he approached her.

'Now, I think I will keep it...

'You cheated... she managed to say.

'What?

'You left all those droids tire and wound me. Then you just came and finished.

Grievous thought about it. He was going to get that lightsaber, but after he killed her. And he will do that at the Star Forge.

'Very well.

He placed the hilt in her hands.

'Keep it until we face on the battlefield. Until we reach Rakata, you won't be able to escape, so I won't bother monitoring you. Go to the Med Bay! You sure are tired after this fight.

'Thanks, General...