Chapter 11

The Invisible Hand appeared in the orbit of the lost planet. The jungly Dromund Kaas was the hidden capital of a future Sith Empire. Grievous looked on the sensors. No enemy ships whatsoever. That meant their fleets were off planet. Good. He decided to speak with the girl until Revan made his appearence.

He reached her quarters. Pushing some buttons, the door opened. Bastila was practicing her lightsaber skills. Grievous watched her closely.

'Hah! What a clumsy strike!

Bastila look startled at Grievous. His raspy voice was very frightening.

'Well, that's why I exercise.

'I hope it will become better in time. We reached Dromund Kaas.

'So? It's just a backwater planet.

'So it would seem to Jedi Archives, who, blinded by victory, forgot to kill the refugees of their fallen foe. I inform you that the Sith have escaped here after the War and they are rebuilding. And the Republic won't know until it's too late.

'Impossible.

'Now, Revan is going to be here soon. We are going to meet on the planet's surface to restructure history.

'What do you mean?

'Nothing. You will see when you will see him.

'But his disgusting, hiding behind a mandalorian mask...

'On the contrary. You will find him very likeable.

'Sir!

The droid voice angered the General.

'What is it?

'Revan's flagship entered the planet's orbit. Shall we commence fire?

'No! Wait for me on the Command Deck!

'Yes sir!

'Come, Jedi.

The two left her quarters and headed for the Bridge.

Revan was waiting for Grievous to respond. He was surprised to see only his flagship on the orbit. He could  target him down right...

The hologram appeared on the projector.

'Greetings, Revan! You have arrived at last. Prepare a shuttle and come to my ship.

'You expect me to accept your invitation?

'Well, for what it seems you don't have other choice.

'But we outnumber your ship 5 to 1.

'I'm sorry to announce you, but you are surrounded.

'What?

The Confederate Fleet jumped out of Hyperspace. The Sith Fleet consisting of 6 ships were rounded by 30 Separatist ships and a Lucrehulk Battle Station.

'Now, come Revan. I don't intend on killing you.

'Very well.

After a short amount of minutes, a little ship exited the Sith Ship's hangar and headed for the Invisible Hand. Grievous was waiting in the Wizzard's Tower his guest. The magnaguards escorted the Sith Lord to the top of the ship's spire. Grievous was standing on an armchair with his guards around. A great table, full of astrogation charts and maps was in the centre of the hall. Bastila took a seat at the middle of it.

'Welcome, Revan! You can show your face here, don't need to be shy.

The Sith Lord growled.

'And here is Bastila Shan. Perhaps you have already met her.

'I haven't.

'A pity. Now you can get proper acquinted. I am afraid some food will be served, so please, honor us with your face.

Revan complied and took off his mask. Bastila was astonished. The Sith Lord was a very handsome man. Revan observed her gaze and looked confused. A blush appeared on the padawan's face. Grievous observed that.

'So, I am here to tell you that I will be leaving your time. However, you must agree to stop attacking the Republic and using the Star Forge. You will wait on Dromund Kaas, study the enemy, until someone will arrive. It will be of great help against the Emperor.

'But why all this planning? Why should I listen to you? The Republic will be doomed if I won't conquer it.

'No! Your precious Republic will fall if the Jedi will dissapear. As hard is to me as for you, the jedi need to survive. If not, the Emperor will consume the Galaxy.

'Hm...

'Bastila, you are to remain here too with Revan , but after one year, leave back to Republic Space. Also, I want to give you one piece of advice. Don't visit Katarr in the future. If you do, you will be doomed.

'But why?

'That planet won't be there in 5 years. Just don't travel there again.

'Alright.

'Good! Now...

Some droid appeared with plates full of food.

'Eat and then complete your missions. Farewell!

Grievous stood up and left the Hall. He did it! He redid history...