Chapter 12

The Confederate Fleet was ready to leave the orbit of Dromund Kaas . Captain Vunk was setting the coordinates for Sereno.

'See to it that we are going into our timeline!

'Of course General!

Grievous was impatient. What was taking them so long?!

'Why aren't we in Hyperspace yet?

'Sir, I am afraid to tell you that we no longer posses fuel to travel such a great ditstance.

'What?! How?

'Our resources are nealy depleted. We didn't got new ones on our short trip on Coruscant so now we are almost grounded.

'Arghhhhh! What are we supposed to do now?

'Well, sir, need I remind you that this planet is not forsaken and it has a civilization living on it.

'Are you an idiot! They must not know our position. However...

Grievous began to laugh soundly.

'I have an idea. Prepare my shuttle.

Grievous left the Command Deck. Maybe he could get fuel from the Sith Empire, or maybe stuck a deal and then just dissapear. But he was a little bit scared of the prowess of the Dark Lords. They were considerably more powerfull than the Jedi Masters, but he was prepared too. Arriving in the Hangar Bay, he looked at his ship. The Soulless One. A starfighter advanced enough to withstand a Capital Ship hits and deal with little effort with enemy fighters in dogfights. He took his pilot seat and started the engines. Then he jumped in space, going into the planet's atmosphere. It seems that backwater planet was a jungle with a rainy climate. Someone contacted him.

'Unidentified ship approaching Kaas City. Please state your bussiness or leave.

'I'm here to deliver an important message to your dark masters. Tell them that a cyborg has arrived to meet them.

'Wait until we have confirmation.

'Very well.

After a couple of minutes, the imperial officer's voice spoke:

'You are clear to land at these coordinates. Safe journey.

'Thank you.

The Soulless One approached the Sith city. It was very dark, with a grand citadel rising in the center of it. The coordinates he received were for a distant platform at the outskirts of the city. He landed and jumped out. A Sith was waiting with 5 imperial soliders.

'We have let you land on our city. Now, what do you want?

'Me? I need fuel for my fleet.

'What fleet?

'It seems my cloaking devices work well. I have a fleet orbiting your planet. Unfortunately, my fuel resources run low and I can't leave.

The Sith laughed.

'And you expect us to give you free fuel? Do you know who are you dealing with?

'I don't care.

'You insolent droid! Maybe we can discuss better in the torture chamber! Troops! Seize him!

Grievous ignited two of his lightsabers and started slashing the troops. One of them jumped backwards, but Grievous began rotating his sword and deflected the blaster shots back. In a mere seconds, the Imperials were dead.

'You may know to wield lightsabers, but you cannot face a Sith Lord!

The man ignited his red weapon and charged. Grievous hit him with one of his lightsabers. The Sith let out Force Lighting, but Grievous parried it with his lightsaber. The two clashed again. Grievous unfolded one aditional arm and ignited another lightsabers. He poke it into the Sith's stomach.

'What??

Then, Grievous kicked him with his clawed foot and threw him at the edge of the platform.

'Sith scum! Now you die!

'No!

Grievous took him with both his hands and threw him into the darkness below. The screams dissapeared slowly.

Some more troops appeared. Grievous decided he was going to meet the Emperor without talking anymore. The General charged and began killing solider while running to the Citadel. Screams and blaster bolts began terrifying the citizens. After killing a battalion of soliders, Grievous reached the entrance of the Citadel. Two Sith Guards were approaching him slowly, with their lightsabers on.

'Where is your Emperor?

Silence. The two were ready to strike, but Grievous jumped and hit them with his feet. The two were threw back by surprise and pain. The General started rotating his lightsabers and approched laughing the two enemies. They looked scared by his appearence. Fear ovcercame them. They were going to run, but Grievous jumped in their backs and cut their bodies. While wondering the Citadel's halls, he met a Dark Lord. The man was surprised to see Grievous.

'Who are you?

'General Grievous! I hope you can reason with me and discuss a deal.

'Why would I do that?

'Because I slaughtered my way in. And i have a huge fleet orbiting your orbit.

'Maybe you need a memory wipe droid.

Grievous became enraged and showed all his four arms. He started hitting and hitting the Sith, but he was very good. A High Master perhaps. But he was better. The Sith formed a ball of lighting and threw it at Grievous. Whitout any chance of evading it, Grievous stood tall and toom the hit. One of his arms stopped working. He folded back the two and started to slash the defense of the Sith Lord. The Dark Master couldn't hold his lightsaber attacks, so he Force Pushed him into the wall. But Grievius remained where he stood. His clawed foot fixed in the floor. Disarmed, the Sith Lord took a full punch of the cyborg and flew in the air, hitting a statue. He fell down, injured. Grievous toom him by the throat and cut his arm. Then he hit the floor with him and left him almost dead.

'Now, can we discuss, Darth...

'Zavakon... I am Zavakon. You are incredibly.... powerfull.

'Well, now that you listen, I want to trade information for fuel.

'Alright. If you don't want to kill me, I am gratefull.

He stood up, heavly wounded.

'Let's go to my Headquarters. There, my minions will take your offer. I need to go to the medical bay.

'Be sure to tell my name to your Emperor.

'What is it?

'General Grievous, and tell him that he will fail his plans.

'Whatever...