Chapter 3

The Fleet got out of the hyperspace. A Sith Fleet of three Interdictors were making a blockade around the planet.

'Hah! Those fools think that they can secure a planet with that little force?

A call was beeping. The General responded. On the Holotransmitter a human admiral appeared. He was dressed in a black uniform.

'May I answer who you are?

'I don't think you need to know. However, I need to visit the planet.

'I'm afraid we can't let you pass.

'I wasn't asking.

He closed the transmission.

'Destroy those Sith lapdogs! I want to land on Taris by nightfall!

The Invisible Hand began firing his formidable power at the leading ship, the Leviathan. Their shields were holding well for the moment, but it was just a matter of time. Revan was contacting the admiral.

'Karath, how is Taris?

'My lord, we are attacked by a skeletic droid. They are rampaging our ships!

'So Grievous is here... No! He wants the Jedi! Admiral, you will fall if you remain there. Destroy Taris and leave quickly!

'Yes my lord!

The general saw that the ships were defending the Capital Ship, closing their view.

'Why are they defending that ship?

'Sir, they are targeting the planet surface!

'Fools! We will lose the Jedi! Destroy one of those ship and target their Capital Ship! I want to board that ship personal!

'But you will die out there!

'I am a good pilot captain! Get our dropships in space right now!

The general ran out with his magnaguards. He quickly got in his ship and flew into space. The battle was in play. The Sith forces  were fighting back harder than he thought. He liked that. A squadron of starfighters were following him. He rotated his ship up-down and began firing at them. They were so shocked that only one of those fighters evaded his shots. He saw that an opening was formed for his squadron, so he sprinted into the Sith Capital Ship's Hangar Bay. He jumped out of the ship and started to slice the troopers. The dropships arrived as well, and in 5 minutes, the hangar was full of droids.

'I want this ship seized! Disable the Engine Room. I will go and destroy the bridge.

The magnaguards went with one battalion into the Lower Deck of the ship. General Grievous went with the other Batallion. They went through the Prison Block, then they slammed right into the Command Bridge. The dark admiral looked surprised. In his back, the hologram of Darth Revan was live.

'General Grivous! I am utterly dissapointed to say that Taris was destroyed, and your precious jedi is dead.

The general laughed so soundly that even his droids looked confused.

'That wasn't my purpose for being here was not the jedi. My aim was not out there, but rather, right here! And he looke to the Admiral. You are the Grand Admiral and you surely know Revan's secrets. I will find your source of power and kill you.

'Fool! I am doing this to save the Galaxy!

Karath looked shocked at Revan. He shouldn't had said that.

'I see. A secret motive, huh? I will find you Sith! This conversation is over!

He then launched on the admiral and threw him in the wall. Then, the droids began firing at the crew and troopers. The battle was over in merely seconds. Revan watched silently, then he closed the transmision.

'Transport this admiral back on our ship.

The General then looked at the planet. It wasn't desotryed fully. Maybe it was worth a try. He contacted the Tarisian Goverment. A scared official responded:

'Oh, might lord of the Sith, please spare us!

'Spare me the pleads! I am willing to stop the bombardment if you will locate a Jedi for me.

'But you were looking for her already. We can't find her!

'Post announcements that the Republic is back and get her!

'But you...

'I am the Republic idiot! The Sith are dead, so cherish up!

'I will find that jedi! Thank you, sir!

The transmission ended.

'Fool.

The Sith ships began retreating. The battle was won. It was a matter of time before they jumped into hyperspace. The Tarisian Representative called back.

'Sir, the jedi is on his way to you.

'Good, I'm sorry to inform that we couldn't save you.

'But...

The call ended. Grievous turned to his droids.

'Destroy Taris! We are done here!

Grievous then left to the Hangar Bay. He hated Republic Planets so much, and if he was to recollect the state of Taris in the Clone Wars, he knew it was destroyed, so who was he to change history? He was going to return back home one way or another, but he was also having fun. Count Dooku was probably doing everything to find him. That old man was going to lose so much time. He reached his ship. A magnaguards appeared from behind.

'Sir, the planet's surface has been vaporized and the city has fallen. What shall we do with the ship?

'Program it to crash on the planet's surface. We don't need it. What about the captain?

'He's already on the ship, as well as the Jedi.

'Good, let's leave this backwater world theb and go to Coruscant!

And so the Confederacy Fleet left Taris, going to meet the Supreme Chancellor...