Chapter 21

Grievous was walking along the Corellian citizens. He was hooded and cloaked in a dark silk cape. No one even suspected he was the ilustrious Jedi Hunter. While searching for the location of Daryion, he got a holocam. Fearing for his identity, he hid in a dark corner and answered. There was the Officer of the Malevolence II calling.

'What is it?!

'Sir, Count Dooku contacted us and requested the entire fleet at the Star Forge. He told us he is expecting an attack. He only left your flagship here in the Orbit.

'What? Is he an idiot? I can't control the planet with only a starship!

'Sir, but there are no enemy ships ahead. With the comunications jammed, no one will know there is only a Malevolence guarding the planet.

'Fool! The Republic has spies everywhere! I am going to cripple the Spice Bosses, then come back in space. We are in a dangerous position! Contact me if any Republic ship appears!

'Yes, General!

He closed the device. Things were going worse as the time passed by. How could the Republic discover that the Star Forge is still operational? Traitors, no doubt! He will deal with this later...

He finally reached Daryion's house door. Whitout even knocking, he barged in. A small man was sitting on a couch in the living room. Scared, he pulled a blaster and started shooting at Grievous. Not even bothered, the General cut the blaster's in half, leaving a piece of metal in the agent's hand. Seeing a litghtsaber, Daryion became even more scared.

'Who... are you?

'Don't you recognize the CIS Supreme Commander?

'General Grievous! What an honor to meet you! How can I help you?

'As you have probably seen, I have taken control of Corellia's orbit and shipyards! However, your Goverment still doesn't surrender!

'That's because the Black Sun is backing them. They don't fear you because they know you can't destroy the planet surface.

'How do you know this?

'Well, a friend of mine from the Black Sun told me the Spice Lord is here is there is no danger.

'Why would his pressence protect them?!

'He is a mandalorian. He is a tough guy.

'We'll see about that! Where is the Spice Network safehouse?

'I am afraid I don't know...

'Liar! You have been sent here with one reason! To discover their hideout! And yet, you are empty handed!

Angry, Grievous ignited his lightsabers.

'No, wait! I think I know! Please, don't kill me!

'What do you know, pirate scum?

'The safehouse... it is actually an entire supply for spice... they store there a huge amount of it, enough for entire systems!

'Where is it?!

'Sector 46! In the northern side of the Capital! This is everything I know!

'Very well... you have outlived your use then...

Turning around, Grivous let Daryion in a sense of security and relief, but he turned around a second after, cutting his head. Looking at his world map, he indentified the sector. It was surrounded by walls, and it was very huge in comparisson. He would need to bombard that place, but only after the Spice Lord is killed... maybe a Mandalorian will prove a challenge after all.