Chapter 1

The Seperatis Fleet entered confidently right in the middle of a battle. However, Grievous couldn't recognize any of the strange ship. The battle stopped and every ship began to retreat. 

'Sir, someone is trying to contact us. Shall we accept the call?

'Yes. Let's see where you've got us in captain!

On the Command Bridge Holotransmiter, a cloaked figure appeared. He was wearing a mask, and a lightsaber was in his hand.

'Who is this?Grievous coldly asked.

'I was about to ask the same question. We are the Sith Empire and we don't recognize your fleet.

'Sith Empire? And who are you?

'Lord Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith!

Grievous looked angry at the Neimoidian Captain.

'Where did you sent us?! And what time are we in?

'It seems we are in The Old Republic Era, around the Jedi Civil War.

'How did we traveled trough time?!

'A misunderstanding. I typed some wrong buttons!

'Arghhh!

Grievous was furious. But a cough calmed him immediatly. He returned to Revan's hologram.

'So, lord Revan, let me inform you that we are... from the future.

'That is very interesting. However, will you join me in my conquest against the Republic

'I bow to no Sith scum! You better watch your tone, Revan. I am the bane of jedi, the leader of the most powerful army the galaxy has ever seen. You don't scare me!

'Very well. It seems I must eliminate you. Let's see how you handle my apprentice!

The transmission ended.

'Sir, the Sith Fleet is attacking us!

'Hahahaha! Let them try! We have a great technological superiority. Target his ship with out turbolasers!

A Sith Cruiser was targeted by the Confederate turrets. The effect was devastating. The ship was already crumbling and taking heavy fire. A boarding party was approaching the Invisible Hand. Grievous let them enter the Hangar and, with his IG-100 droids, he went to confront them.

Darth Malak was cutting through the droids, but it was harder than he thought. The strange army was more resilient than he thought. He has 3 dark jedi with him. At last, General Grievous appeared. Malak was schocked to see a mere droid. He immediatly gained confidence.

'This is General Grievous I assume? Should this fight be supposed to be a challenge?

'No, it wouldn't. I have already won, pathetic sith!

'How dare you! Dark jedi, attack him!

Grievous ignited his lightsaber and began to duel his enemies. They were very arhaic, knowinh nothing but simple fighting. He rotated his hand and cut a dark jedi head. Then , his foot clawed the other sith and crushed his body. The last one became overwhelmed by the General's fury. A sudden punch made him fly, but in the air, the general's hand caught his leg and he hit on the floor. Then he impaled him. Malak was impressed.

'I see you are no normal droid, general!

'I AM NOT A DROID!

Grivous showed all his for hands and the magnaguards at his side. He then attacked Malak with extreme hate. A force crush was meant to get Grievous , but he oversaw this and jumped on Malak. He then began to hit him with his hands. The he sent him flying across the hangar. The magnaguards were going to finish the job. Their elecrostaff began to drain the Sith apprentice's life. In the last moment, Grievous cut his metali jaw, and crushed his bald head. Blood was all over the floor.

The general contacted the captain afterwards.

'Yes sir?

'What's the sittuation, captain?

'Very good,sir! The enemy fleet is retreating! Their ships are heavy damaged!

'And ours?

'Good sir! The shields didn't let their arhaic blasts hit us!

'Alright then. We must check the Holonet and see where we landed in time...