Chapter 10

Grievous was reading about the history of the Republic, the same timeline he was now in. Revan was tricked in that time, and he was betrayed by Malak. After a long journey he defeated his former aprentice and reedemed himself. But then , he vanished into the Unknown Regions. Then nothing happens. Grievous was confused. Revan went there for a purpose. He researched into the future, when , after 300 hundred years, a new Sith Empire appeared from Dromund Kaas , waging war. Their Emperor was keeping Revan prisoner, trying to understand the ways of the Light and Dark side. That was very important indeed. Grievous could have left after he saw the Holocrons, but that would leave Revan a Sith Lord that could destroy the Republic. He needed to turn him back, something. Maybe convince him to journey to the Unknown Regions. But that would mean to reach him and beat him. He decided to speak with him. Looking in the Galaxy Map, he saw the teritories controlled by Revan's Empire. He was going to leave a message.

'Sir?

Saul Karath was standing in his back.

'What, Admiral?

'Revan's fleet attacked Corellia. Should we help the Republic Fleet?

'Of course. Set course to reach that planet! We need to save it. Karath, don't reveal your presence to the enemy. I want to meep your existence a secret.

'As you wish, General!

'Neimodian! Start the engines to enter Hyperspace!

'Yes sir!

The Confederate Navy entered the battle. A full scale fight was raging. The Republic and Sith forces were fighting very aggresively. Correllia was an important world after all. And that meant that Revan was targeting the Core Worlds.

'Concentrate fire on their flagships! I want their admirals destroyed unde our turbolasers! Call their leader!

'What?

'Attempt to contact him.

'He wouldn't respond...

Revan's holographic figure appeared.

'General Grievous? So quick to help this republicans.... why contact me though?

'I want to meet in person to discuss some things about the Unknown Regions.

'What? How do you...

'Well you forget that I am not from this era. Whtever the outcome of this battle, I want to meet on a planet in the Unknown Regions. You probably know it as Dromund Kaas. Patching coordinates now.

Revan's face remained shocked , even if it was covered under that mask.

'Why?

'You have a mission, and that is not to destroy the Republic.

'Very well! I would offer you good luck, but that would mean my destruction. So, farewell!

'I don't belive in luck. Cut the transmission!

Pull all our arsenal in this fight. We are going to show these republic and sith lapdogs who we are. I don't care what side are we with. Target every ship!

'But sir, that would mean to destroy out allies...

'The Republic was never our ally. I am going to speak with that Jedi we still have onboard.

With that, Grievous left the Command Deck. He was sure he will win the battle, even wreck the two enemy fleets, and that Revan will survive. But Bastila was still on his ship. He quickly remembered something. Bastila and Revan were supposed to have kids!

'I can't think anymore!

Grievous slammed his fists into the walls, crashing them under his might. A dark cough made him stop.

'I need to turn that Jedi from her ways. But would Revan love her? It doesn't matter. We'll see.

He reached his quarters. After typing the access code , he entered. Bastila was sleeping.

'Wake up!

His dark raspy voice made her jump out of his bed.

'I am sorry to announce you that the Republic is no longer my ally. That means you are an enemy.

After that, all his lightsabers ignited.

'No! You can't do this?

'What? Why?

'You... you were acting like a good man... and now you betray us?

Grievous was confused. Did he saw remorse in her eyes? He stopped and sheeted his lightsabers.

'I may not kill you. But you can't return to your Jedi friends. I need you to see some datapads.

'What do you mean?

'I'll let you figure it out yourself. As you see, my fleet is fighting both sides. And, of course, we are winning. I'll let my magnaguards guard the door. Don't try to escape.

'I won't...