Chapter 3

A/N How good was it? They finally did it! ^^^^^^

BTS POV

30 minutes later Manager Sejin arrived, Namjoon having called him. Breakfast sat on the kitchen table completely forgotten, as everyone gathered in the living room.

"Namjoon has explained the situation to me. Sometime either during the concert of the fanmeet he came in contact with your final soulmate. We'll start reviewing all the footage to see who it is. Jin, do you remember when it might have been you met them?"

"No, I don't remember feeling an extra heartbeat last night or any other emotions. I'm honestly pretty stumped at this point"

"That's ok. We'll just have to see if we can pinpoint a time. The fanmeet is most likely as you would have been touching people there. Now-"

"What about when hyung suddenly felt really tired?" asked Taehyung.

"Tired?" Sejin questioned.

"Yeah. right about when that person collapsed".

"Jin. Did you touch the person who collapsed?" asks Sejin.

"No Sejin-nim. I don't think so."

"What about the person caught them?" says Jungkook "You both reached to grab them at the same time, but that girl was faster than you". He's a little cheeky about it, but still quite impressed with what you had done.

"I'm not so sure. She seemed pretty freaked with the idea of touching anyone. I know she didn't touch anyone else" Yoongi says. Namjoon agrees. He knows you definitely avoided shaking his hand last night. Jin had been sitting their fairly quiet till the memory hit him. The tattoo. The tattoo he had asked about. He saw your tattoo, but accepted it was just a tattoo. What if wasn't a tattoo, but actually a soulmark. Had he let his final soulmate walk away, rushed along by the staff? How had he not realised it was you?

"I think it was her" he says.

"Who?" asks Namjoon, confused by how sad Jin suddenly looks.

"The last girl. The one who didn't want to touch us."

"Y/n? The last person?"

"Yes. I saw her mark under her sleeve. She said it was just a tattoo. It was GREY and I still accepted it when she said it was a tattoo. How could I have been so stupid" Jin was looking pretty distraught at this point, so much so that all 3 maknaes went over and cuddled him, offering what comfort they could.

"Are you sure?" says Sejin. "We'll start looking into getting her contact info-"

"I have it already" says Yoongi, looking a little smug.

"How?"

"The staff were rushing her out after Namjoon let them know about Jin-hyung, and she did help save the collapsed person. Jimin and Tae next to me seemed pretty unhappy about missing the chance to speak to her, so I got her number and told her we would organise a meet up as an apology."

"Whilst I wouldn't approve of this in normal circumstances, I'm glad you did" says Namjoon. "Sejin-nim, if you're ok with it, we'll arrange a meet up with under the circumstances Yoongi just said, and go from there. Are you ok with this?"

Sejin thought about it for a bit. "As long as it is either here or in Bighit, and no-one sees, I am ok with it. I will let Bang Pd know. Don't forget to eat your breakfast and keep me up to date with what's happening". With that, manager Sejin left.

"Yoongi, since you got Y/n's number, can you contact her to arrange the meet up?" asks Namjoon.

"Sure Joon. Where should we do it?"