Chapter 38

150K views???? THANKYOU!!!!!!!!

Y/N POV

You slowly swam to the surface of your consciousness, leaving the calm quiet of the darkness behind. Cracking your eyelids open, you groan when the lights hit your eyes. Why are the lights so damn bright? Blinking a few times to clear the blurriness from your eyes you look around. Not recognising your surroundings, you think back on what had happened. You'd been at the dinner celebration, sitting with the other members of your team. Exhausted, but not wanting to cause any problems, you'd tried to keep it together until you got back to the hotel room. It was so hard though to keep it together. You remember Namjoon had been there for some reason, but he had felt so far away. Why was that? After seeing Namjoon's face you didn't remember anything at all. Had you passed out? Was this a hospital then? It certainly felt like it and would explain what felt like a line going into your arms. Struggling to sit up you feel your hand being gripped tightly. Looking over you see Namjoon in the chair, half slumped on to the bed asleep, your hand in his. How long had he been there, waiting for you to wake up. It warmed your heart to see someone willing to do something so kind for you. You would never have expected anyone to stay with you whilst in a hospital, even though you would do it for others.

"Joon. Namjoon. Time to wake up sleepy." you croon gently. After a few grumbles you see him open his eyes, blearily looking at you.

"Oh Y/n." he says with a yawn. "You're awake." After a few seconds you can see the cogs in his brain start running at full speed, and the situation falling into place.

"Oh my god Y/n you're awake. I was so worried about you. You suddenly collapsed in front of me, and the doctors said you were dangerously dehydrated and low on blood sugar. What happened?" Namjoon asked, eyebrows drawn together in worry.

"I'm not too sure. I just remember being so exhausted at the dinner, and then you were there. After that I don't remember anything until waking up. Did you bring me here?" you ask.

"Yeah I did. The others wanted to come but I told them not to because it would cause a huge media storm if we were all here. Speaking of the other's, let me just let them know you're awake." Namjoon says, pulling out his phone and beginning to type.

"This hasn't caused any problems has it?" you ask uneasily. You'd already caused so many problems for them. They didn't need anymore because of you.

"No Y/n. Please remember, you are not a problem or a burden to us. We all get sick, and all of us have overworked ourselves at some point. We will however be having a conversation about the past few days with everyone when we get back to the hotel, ok? We need to figure out how you ended up in this situation, and what we can do to prevent this from happening again. This isn't good for you Y/n." Namjoon said seriously whilst staring into your eyes. If you told them what happened would they be angry with you? You didn't want to cause any problems for your work. While you were unhappy with your team members, they didn't deserve to get in trouble just because you weren't strong enough to handle the situation. As these thoughts swirled through your head, Namjoon could see you slowly curling in on yourself.

"Hey Y/n. None of that. Whatever you're thinking, it's not true. Everything will be ok. You won't get into any trouble for this workwise. There's no use dwelling on what might happen. Instead, focus on getting better first, and we can deal with things as they come." said Namjoon soothingly. "Now the doctor should be here soon, then we can get out and go back to everyone." As Namjoon said this, the doctor walked into the room. It wouldn't be long until you were back with the rest of your soulmates.