Chapter 23

I'm baaack!!!

Y/N POV

You had spent the rest of the day snuggling in the living room and watching Netflix. It felt like such a waste, doing nothing, but even you had to admit you felt better for it. It was something you really needed to learn, that sometimes taking a break now would make things better later. Just because you had spent the day snuggling doesn't mean you had forgiven your soulmates yet. In your highly emotional state, their explanations had seemed good enough, but now that you had time to think about it more you weren't satisfied. You deserved a better explanation than that. Confronting them as a group didn't seem like the best idea though. Maybe talking to them one-on-one would be better? Decision made, you decided to see how the next few days panned out. Talking to them on your own terms would put you in control, and that was something you desperately needed right now. Just the tiniest semblance of control over your own life would help.

"What does everyone want for dinner?" asked Jin, bringing you back out of your own thoughts. Jin was right, it was definitely late enough now to start thinking about dinner.

"Can we order takeout hyungs?" asked Jungkook.

"Yeah. We could have pizza!" exclaimed Taehyung excitedly.

"Or noodles." suggested Yoongi. Pizza or noodles, both were good options.

"Ok then. All those in favour of pizza raise their hands." said Namjoon. Hoseok, Taehyung and Jungkook shot their hands into the air.

"Ok. All those in favour of noodles?" Jin, Yoongi and Jimin put their hands in the air this time.

"Looks like you'll be the deciding vote Y/n. Which would you prefer?" asked Namjoon. Noodles or pizza? It was a tough choice.

"What about you Namjoon? Aren't you going to vote?" you ask back.

"Usually I would, but I'll leave the swing vote to you this time" he says with an impish grin.

"Hmmm. Ok then. Whilst I do like pizza -" a cheer rose from the pizza group. "I'd have to go with noodles this time. I'm kind of craving some Jjajangmyeon right now." It was the noodle groups turn to cheer.

"Noodles it is then" said Namjoon with a smile. "Are you right to order it now Jin?"

"Sure Joonie. How does two each of Jjajangmyeon, Jjapaguri with steak, Bibim-guksu and Jjolmyeon sound? That way we have a little bit of everything. Plus, some side dishes." Everyone chorused their agreeance, so Jin went ahead and ordered it on his phone.

"Whilst we're waiting, did you want to go wash up Y/n? You've had a long day and I'm sure you'll feel better for a shower right about now." suggested Namjoon. Damn that bond. Now that you knew about, all the little suggestions your soulmates seemed to make were no longer that mysterious. Namjoon must have felt your discomfort from wearing your interview clothes all day. It was a very tempting offer though. You couldn't deny you weren't very comfortable in your attire anymore. The only problem was, you had nothing to change into.

"I can get you something to wear Y/n. If there's nothing of my clothes that will work we can just go raid Yoongi hyungs closet instead. Between the two of us we should have something close to your size." said Jimin.

"Good idea Jimin," praised Yoongi. "Y/n please don't be hesitant in borrowing our clothes. It's not a problem for us at all."

"Come on Y/n." said Jimin pulling you up off the floor. "Let's go find you some clothes."

Jimin led you into his room and sat you on his bed whilst he rummaged through the closet.