Chapter 4

A/N - I don't think I've said this yet, but anything in italics is thoughts.

Y/N POV

You waited, suddenly anxious after ringing the doorbell. Should you be here? Do you even deserve to be here? They did say they wanted to see you, but if it was just because of what you did yesterday, you didn't really think you deserved it. Just because you caught someone when they collapsed didn't make you a hero.

You could hear the sound of people yelling from the other side of the door.

"She's heeeerrrreeee!"

"Are you sure it's her?"

"Yah, Jin-hyung why did you smack me?"

"Stop standing there and someone open the door!"

Suddenly the door opened and you were greeted with the sight of the maknae line all trying to fit in the door way at once.

"Y/N! You came!" yells Taehyung enthusiastically. "Come in"

"Tae! I wanted to greet her first!" complains Jimin.

Jungkook just smiles shyly, happy to see you but looking a little less confident then he had yesterday. Maybe seeing you at his dorm made him a bit shy.

"Hello Jimin-ssi, Taehyung-ssi, Jungkook-ssi. Thankyou for all greeting me so enthusiatically" you say as you enter the dorm. One of the things you loved (98% of the time) about Korean culture was the formality. You often used it as a shield to hide your real thoughts, or as camouflage so people couldn't tell when you were struggling. It was especially good when you were feeling extremely anxious about something (like coming face to face with bangtan in their dorms). Using the formalities, no-one ever saw you being anxious.

The maknae line dragged you into the living area and sat you down on a couch, all three of them still standing above you.

"Guys. Maybe don't crowd Y/n. After being greeted by you three anyone would need room to breathe" says Yoongi, sliding into the seat next to you. You shifted a tiny bit, making sure you weren't touching THE Min Yoongi.

"Yes Hyung" they chorused, not noticing you move. Yoongi next to you did notice though, but same as yesterday he chose not to comment on it.

As everyone came into the room, the seating arrangement became:

Jimin, Tae and Jungkook on couch 1.

Namjoon on the single chair.

You, Yoongi and Jin on couch 2.

You were grateful you had thought to take the end seat. The thought of being sandwiched between 2 members of BTS was enough to make you feel lightheaded.

"Hi Y/n. We're happy you came. Once again, we are Bangtan Sonyeondan. I am RM/Kim Namjoon, the leader but just call me Namjoon". Gosh, the dimples on his face whilst he said all that.

"I'm Kim Seokjin, worldwide handsome and the oldest here. Please just call me Jin" He really is worldwide handsome.

"Suga aka Min Yoongi. Yoongi is fine" Laid back and chill. I need some of that.

"I'm your hope! Your my hope! I'm J-hope, but to you I'll just be Hobi" Wow. Where does all that energy come from???

"Park Jimin, but you can always call me oppa" I see what he's trying, but I'm not buying.

"I'm V on stage, but all my friends call me Tae. I hope we are friends" If only you would be my friend.

"Jeon Jungkook, but please just call me Jungkook". He looks kinda Jung-shook.