Hey

Hey everyone, thank you all for the love and unconditional support I've received on this story. It's meant so much to me and I love you all, however I haven't had much motivation and maybe it's more that I just grew out of it. I started writing this story when I was 13 going into my 8th grade year, I'm now going into my junior year. That's a big time of change and this story as well as writing in general used to be my biggest passion but now it's just not something that means as much to me. Between working 2 jobs, maybe 3 (I'm still figuring that out), family life, school, cheer, music, friends and everything I just don't have a lot of time to put into a project I don't love. I could write a 'wrap-up' chapter of y'all would want that but I thought I should write this just to let you all know where I'm coming from. This is so hard because this story and the fandom is like a piece of my childhood and with everything else changing I hate for this to be changing too. I also now see the flaws in my writing and as I get older and can see those it makes me wish that'd I'd been able to do it differently. Thank you guys for everything and I really hope y'all will reach out in the comments with your thoughts and opinions. Sincerely, Unoriginal-Blue.
Ps. I'm so mad that the cover was deemed 'against guidelines'...it kinda hurts my heart lowkey.