chapter 13 ⚠️

⚠️ I will be putting this emoji next to all chapters with smutty situations.  If you're not into that, feel free to skip! I won't be putting major plot points in these chapters, so you won't miss much if you decide to bypass them.  You have been warned! ⚠️

__

Namjoon's lips may have been soft – fuck they were so soft – but there was nothing soft about the way he kissed Ash.

Ash felt like she had been transported to another dimension, one where the world tilted and whirled, one where everything was steamy and foggy but at the same time very, very clear.

Namjoon was kissing her.

He was all teeth and tongue and nipping and gasping, his full lips sliding messily over hers. Ash couldn't keep up, felt like she didn't have full control over the way she moved her lips, so she let him take charge. Namjoon's lips moved and guided hers, his tongue pushed and nudged at the seam of her mouth until she opened and let him lap at her, wet and hot.

Either two seconds or two minutes or maybe two hours passed; Ash's brain was not computing, not keeping up at all, but she could feel the way her skin burned under Namjoon's hands, his fingers pressing firmly into her back. He was holding onto her for dear life – maybe because he was worried she would tumble off the couch again, or maybe because he was just...really into it.

When Ash began to feel a bit faint, she pulled back with a gasp. As she dragged air in and out of her lungs, Namjoon looked down at her, his eyes widening, cheeks pink, and lips red and glistening. His grip on her loosened fractionally, and he shook his head a bit.

"Ash, I'm- oh my god, I'm so sorry," he mumbled, still slurring his words a bit, but before he could say anything else, Ash reached up to grasp his shoulders...his strong, and broad, and big shoulders – dear god.

As oxygen pumped back into her brain, she realized her body was twisted awkwardly in Namjoon's lap. Her legs were still stretched out lengthwise on her sofa, and her torso was at an awkward and uncomfortable angle. She just wanted to be comfy, so she scooted up and swung a leg over his hips, effectively straddling his lap.

In response, Namjoon made a noise in his throat that was an interesting mixture between a whimper and a growl. Ash's sudden movement had her drunkenly falling forward, which was convenient considering she really just wanted his mouth on hers again. She caught herself with her palms on his chest, smiling unevenly at Namjoon and his shocked expression before dipping down to suck his lower lip back into her mouth.

He must not have actually been sorry, because his hands were immediately pulling her closer, running over her back, her shoulders and arms, then her sides, making her giggle into his mouth as his fingers ghosted over her ribs through the thin fabric of her t-shirt. Then his slender yet strong fingers were squeezing her thighs, snaking their way up until his fingers were very close to her center, just short of the hem of her shorts. She sucked in a breath as she raised her hands from his shoulders and into his hair, twisting her fingers into his bleached locks and pulling a bit until he opened his mouth against hers to breath out a sigh.

Their chests pressed together, and Ash felt a very acute and intense heat well up in her as his muscular pectorals brushed against her breasts. Both of them were breathing heavily, and Ash was confused as to how that could be causing so much movement. It felt like they were making out on a tilt-a-whirl ride, and she chocked it up to the alcohol that was sloshing around in her stomach.

Well, that was until she realized that the movement was a result of her grinding shamelessly and wildly against Namjoon's crotch. But it wasn't just her; Namjoon was gripping her hips and rocking up to meet her movements, pressing and rubbing his very obvious and rather large erection against her through their thin sweats.