chapter 19 ⚠️

"Okay," Namjoon breathed.  "Whatever you say, baby."

Ash couldn't hold back her giggle.  He was the one that had suggested they go slow.  They were both clearly throwing whatever seriousness their conversation had previously held out the window, but Ash wasn't about to complain.

So instead of responding with more nonsense, she leaned down to press an open-mouthed kiss to his lips, letting them melt into each other once again.

Damn, they were a hot mess.

She fucking loved it.

All it had taken was some honesty and communication and there she was, back in Namjoon's lap.  No weirdness.  No awkwardness.  It was just them and it felt right.

Sure, a bit more conversation about what came next wouldn't hurt.  But Ash was nothing if not a hoe for instant gratification.

They could pore over the nuts and bolts later.

Before the moment passed, Ash situated herself so her knees were digging into the sofa's cushions on either side of Namjoon.  As she tilted her head to deepen the kiss, letting her tongue slip past Namjoon's full lips, she began rocking against the hardness growing between them.  It didn't take long for their movements to become desperate, Namjoon's fingers digging into Ash's hips as they bucked against each other, frantic and wild. 

"Ash..." Namjoon whispered against her lips.  "I thought – we – slow."

Ash pulled back and gave him as good a glare she could muster.  She saw the challenge in his eyes and smirked.

So, he wanted to play this game. 

Alright, then.

She leaned back in – slowly – and gently trapped Namjoon's bottom lip between her teeth and pulled until it slipped from her hold and popped back into place. 

Namjoon growled and pulled her back down by her waist so they could pick up where they had left off, kissing like crazy and dry humping like teenagers.  The weight of Namjoon's hands over Ash's shirt her skin crawling.  She wished there were no clothes between them dampening the heat she felt radiating between their bodies.  But as much as she wanted to rip off their clothes and sit on Namjoon's dick, Ash wasn't ready to stop teasing the man underneath her.

"Joon," Ash gasped between kisses.  He didn't respond, only pressed his forehead to hers while trying to catch his breath.  "This isn't slow at all."

Before Namjoon could respond, Ash braced herself on his shoulders.  Then, she rubbed her crotch from the base of his cock through his sweats and slid up to the tip, then back down as slowly as her thigh muscles and self-control would allow. 

Ash wanted to torture him with her hips, and Namjoon's responding groan sounded like a mixture of immense pain and pure euphoria.  She felt it was safe to assume her mission was a success.

"There, that's better," she gasped as she carved another torturously slow path against his hardness, and Namjoon's fingers turned to stone against her flesh, like he was holding himself back from tearing into her.

"You – you're..." Namjoon choked out, and Ash pulled back to smile devilishly at him.  Namjoon swallowed and finished his thought, "you're such a brat."

"Whatcha gonna do about it?" Ash challenged, and Namjoon's eyes darkened. 

She didn't wait for him to answer and instead lowered herself onto the floor, gripping his legs and spreading them so she could settle on her knees between.  As she ran her hands up and down his thighs, she let the fabric of his sweats bunch under her spread fingers and maintained her unhurried act.