2

Sabrina

"He has a son?" Liza asks unbelievably. She's sitting on my bed along with me and Joey.

I nod. "And he's hot."

"How hot?" Joey asks curiously, Liza is looking at her phone. I giggle. "Mega hot."

"Is this him?" Liza asks, showing us her phone. I peer at it and see Jordan's instagram. My heart stop as a picture of him fills the screen.

"That's him." I smile and blush.

Joey smirks at me blushing. "Aw look at you going red."
Liza laughs.

My face goes even more red. "Well he's hot!" I giggle.

Liza and Joey both look at him again. "Yeah, he's cute." Joey says.

"Yeah I mean, he's not that hot." Liza says.
I widen my eyes. "Not that hot?? He's fucking gorgeous!" I exclaim.

Liza and Joey giggle. "Maybe to you Sabrina." Liza says. "Everyone has different opinions on what they call hot. He is really good looking though."

I nod. "Yeah you're right."

"Well, I gotta go." Joey announces getting up. "Good luck with your crush Sab."

"I don't have a crush on him." I say. "I just think he's really cute."

Both Joey and Liza start laughing. "Yeah you do." Liza laughs.

"I don't!" I blush on accident.

Liza and Joey look at eachother and snort. "Riiiiiiight." Joey smirks.

I roll my eyes and smile playfully.

•••

Jordan

I'm drawing at the kitchen table. I'm drawing a person from imagination but I don't know who I'm drawing.

Dad walks in the room and starts making coffee.

"Hey dad?" I say, still concentrating on my drawing. "Have you decided who's going to play Kelsey?" My mind drifts back to Sabrina. Not because I like her or anything, I mean, she is super beautiful and sexy and Oh My God her body and... stop! I don't have a crush on her.

"Not yet but we have narrowed it down to 6 people." He says.

"Is Sabrina one of them?" I ask. But NOT because I like her.

Dad looks at me. "Yeah, she is."

"I think you should pick her." I say. She's a really good actress.

Dad nods. "I thought you didn't even wanna be apart of this?"

"Well, you dragged me along, so I had to. And you did say I could help pick the cast."

He smirks. "Is she your golden buzzer?"

I roll my eyes. Him and his America's Got Talent references. He's always making them. And watching it. Howie Mandel is his idol.

"Alright, I'll think about it." He says. He walks out of the room with his coffee.

I finish my drawing and examine it. I raise my eyebrows when I realize who I just drew. It looks just like Sabrina Carpenter.

A months laetaih

Sabrina

It's been awhile since I auditioned. I really hope I get a call back soon.
I've been to a few more auditions, but I really want this one.

"I really want this part." I say as Joey and I are walking through the mall.

"I know, so you can see him again." Joey smirks. I roll my eyes and laugh. "Noooooo because I want to play the role."

Joey laughs.
We walk into this random shop we just found. It looks like a joke shop or something.
The walls are painted dark green and there's little light, but just enough to see. Plus each section is lit up.

There are mostly kids "jokes" and stuff, and giant packs of cards and "magic" stuff.

"Omg Joey look." I laugh, pointing to this thing that's shaped like a voodoo doll but it looks like a tiny man. It says "blow up boyfriend. Put it into water and watch your relationship grow!"

"I'm gonna get this for Liza." I laugh. Joey cracks up when she sees it.
"What the fuck." She laughs.
I pick one of them up and go buy it.

•••

Jordan

Dad hands me his company phone. "Since you wanted her so bad, you gotta call her." He says,

I drop my mouth open. "Me? Why me? I don't even know how."

He laughs. "Just say your Jordan from Slater Productions and tell her she got the part."

I take the phone from him. I have to call Sabrina. How the hell am I gonna be able to talk to her?? She's just too beautiful. And that DOESN'T mean I have a crush on her though. Whatever.

I shake my head. I can do this, I'm Jordan Slater for fucks sake. I can talk to a girl.

Sabrina

My phone rings in my pocket and I quickly pull it out and answer it.

"Hello?"

"Hi this is Jordan from Slater Productions. Is this Miss Sabrina Carpenter?"

I widen my eyes. Wait, THE Jordan? Am I talking to handsome Jordan?

"Yes, this is she."

I hear a pause on the other end, like someone is trying to prepare themselves or something.

"Congratulations Sabrina, you got the part of Kelsey."

I mentally squeal really loud. I. Got. The. PART?!

"Wow ok, thank you so much I really appreciate it!"

"You're welcome beautif- uhhhh I mean Sabrina."
I raise my eyebrow. Was he about to call me beautiful?

"Ok well thanks again handsom- I mean Jordan." I smirk, lowkey mocking him. But that was cute though.

I hear him try and stop himself from giggling like a nervous person. His face is probably going red right now.

"I know you think I'm hot." He laughs.

I roll my eyes. "Yeah okay." I say mockingly, giggling. Well, he's not wrong. If this was any other person, this would be hella awkward. But for some reason, with him, it's not.

"Well we will see you soon. Congratulations again Sabrina."

I smile. "Thanks again Jordan, I'll see you later."
We both hang up.

Wait a minute, I JUST GOT THE PART.