32 (LAST CHAPTER)

Jordan

Sabrina's agent has gotten her an audition, now all she has to do is show up. I'm not forcing her to do it, this is all up to her. If she doesn't wanna do it then that's completely fine.

The audition is right before my interview, and I rented a car so I can drop her off and then go to my thing.

Right now we're about to go eat, and I'm just sitting on the bed in our hotel room watching tv. I finished getting ready already, but Sabrina is still getting ready in the bathroom. She wouldn't let me see what dress she's wearing, but I already know she's gonna be so beautiful. She always is, it's automatic.

But she still manages to stun me as she walks out into the room. She's wearing a emerald green dress. Absolutely beautiful.

"You know, every time you first see me in a dress, you always just stare at me with your mouth open." She giggles, walking closer to me.

"T-that's cause you look so beautiful every time I see you." I stutter, blushing at her gorgeousness.

She blushes and steps in closer to me. "You look handsome too you know." She smiles. I blush, once again. I wrap my hands around her waist and kiss her.

After the passion filled kiss, Sabrina pulls away with a blush on her beautiful face and smiles. She takes my hand.
"Let's go."

•••

Sabrina

"Remember our first kiss?" Jordan says smiling as we're sitting down in this amazingly beautiful restaurant.

I smile thinking back on that memory. I remember his warm luscious lips on mine, how I never wanted them to leave mine.
"Best first kiss ever." I smile.

Jordan beams. "I was so nervous when they told us to kiss if we tied." He admits blushing. "I definitely didn't try to make it a tie." He says sarcastically.

"Me neither, I definitely didn't want to tie cause I wanted to kiss you." I say sarcastically, giggling.

He smirks his award winning smirk and takes my hand in his. I can feel my heart start to race, which keeps happening even after we've been dating for a long time now. We've definitely stayed the same after the honeymoon faze faded.

"Sabrina, seeing you here tonight, looking so beautiful and gorgeous and perfect as you do every single day, and seeing how amazing you make me feel all the time, made me realize how lucky I am to have you in my life. I love you."

My heart can't take the soul touching words he just spoke. He always manages to make me speechless. I grin and lean over the table and kiss him for a minute, which he gratefully kisses back. I pull away with my heart pounding and the amazing indescribable feeling throughout my body.
"I love you too." I beam, blushing.

•••

"Sabrina, I have a surprise for you tomorrow." Jordan smiles as we get into bed.

I raise my eyebrows. "What is it?" I say laying down next to him.

He chuckles. "It's a surprise." He smirks and pulls me in closer, our skin touching. "Just be prepared for singing."

Let me see, the Mean Girls auditions are tomorrow, I wonder what it could be. But then again, how could he get me an audition?

"But keep in mind that you don't have to do anything you don't wanna do." He resures me.

I nod and smile. "I know Jordy."
He chuckles. "I remember you called me Jordy awhile ago."
I smirk and move in closer, if that were possible. "It's cute." I giggle.