19

It's the last night Jordan and I have in this cabin. Tomorrow morning we head back down. Right now, we're laying in bed together, my mind swirling with memories of what we just recreated from the night before. My head is on his bare chest, listening to the thump of his heart and his chest going up and down as he breathes in and out.

"Jordan?" I whisper. I want to talk to him about Joey. I really want to tell her about me and Jordan. She has the right to know if Liza knows.

"Mhm?" He mumbles. He's almost falling asleep.

"I want to talk to you about something." I say, lifting my head up and looking at him. He opens his eyes and looks at me too.
"What's your predicament?"

I sigh, folding my arms across his chest and resting my chin on my arms.
"I want to tell Joey about us." I admit.

He raises his eyebrow. "Really?" He says. "Why?"

"Joey is my one of my best friends. If Liza knows, then Joey should get to know too." I say. "And plus, I've known Joey for the longest time, we tell eachother everything. If anyone has the right to know, it's her."

He brings his hand to my bare back and starts rubbing it up and down. "I understand." He smiles. "She's your best friend. You trust her, so I trust her too."

I grin and grab his face and kiss him passionately. He's the best. He always understands me and knows how to make me happy. He knows exactly what to say all the time. I've realized that I've fallen in love with him. And I've fallen hard. Am I going to tell him though? No, not yet. I've only just realized this, so I'm going to make sure this is real.

My thoughts get interrupted by my phone buzzing on the nightstand next to us.
Jordan grabs my phone and hands it to me.

I widen my eyes as I see Liza's name pop up on my lock screen and what the message says.

Liza: JOEY KNOWS

I quickly unlock my phone as my eyes widen. I feel Jordan eyeing me in confusion. "What's wrong?" He asks in concern.

I read the text that Liza sent which said that she accidentally let it slip that Jordan and I were dating because she kept pressing her about it. She said she was so sorry and feels really bad about it, and said that Joey is upset.

I almost throw my phone across the room.
"Fuuuuuuuuck!" I groan, burying my face into Jordan's chest.

Jordan looks at me with his eyes wide with concern.
"What is it Sabrina?" He asks, worried.

"Joey found out about us, and she's upset." I groan. "I'm assuming it's because I didn't tell her, and she probably thinks that I told Liza and specifically not her."
I bury my face into Jordan's neck. Joey is gonna hate me.

Jordan rubs my back in comfort.
"Just explain to her that Liza found out on her own. You didn't mean to not include her, we weren't even gonna tell anyone at first."

I sigh. That might work, but she might think I'm just making up excuses. I don't know, I just don't want Joey to be upset or feel left out.

Jordan senses my discomfort and runs his hand through my hair and his other hand slowly up and down my back.
"Hey, why don't you just rest your head on my chest and forget about it for tonight. Try to sleep and in the morning we both can figure this out, together."

I sigh and lift my head up, and faintly smile. I press my lips on his for a hot second, and lay my head on his chest right above his heart. He continues to run his warm hand through my hair and runs my back and waist, and hips, and even a part of my ass. Not in a seductive way, but in a calming and comforting way. He pulls the blanket up and covers more of our bare bodies.

I listen his heart beating. Thump...thump...thump...thump...
I listen to his breathing as his chest falls up and down.
I feel my eyes start to flutter closed as his hands continue to comfort me, never stopping until I fall asleep. And even after I fall asleep I know he's still doing it because that's the kind of amazing person he is. He's caring and funny and cocky sometimes, but like I said before it's not the bad kind of cocky. After our first time having sex last night, I've just been drawn to him. It's like I can't keep my hands off of him and neither can he. I've been noticing every little thing about him too, like the tiniest things, like the smallest muscles on his toned body, the soft but determined look in his eyes, the way he always seems to have a smile on his face when he's around me. His smile, how his nose slightly scrunches up and then his lips spread across his face and the corners of his mouth turn upwards to form dimples.
My life got blessed when Jordan Slater entered it.

•••

Jordan

"Jordan." I hear a voice whisper into my ear. I open my eyes to see Sabrina looking down at me and smiling.

I smile back at her, admiring her beautiful face looking down at me. She looks so good in the morning.

"Should we start getting ready to head back down?" She asks, with her hands on my chest. I want to say no, and lay with her for eternity and just avoid the cruel world and my nagging dad, but unfortunately we can't do that.

I sit up and Sabrina gets off of me. "Yeah." I say. I watch as Sabrina stands up and grabs her clothes from the end of the bed where we put them after we did certain things last night and starts putting them on. She turns around and smirks at me.
"You look a little cold wearing nothing, are you gonna stare at me all day or put your clothes on?"

I blush. I didn't realize I was staring. I smirk back at her. "I'd rather look at you all day, but I guess I have to get going with my day don't I?"

She giggles. "Yes you do." She smirks and goes back to putting her clothes on.

•••

We're eating breakfast that we got from the food place and are eating it at the table in the kitchen.

"Jordan, I don't want Joey to be mad at me." Sabrina says after she swallows a bite of her pancake, which is topped with my favorite, just lemon juice and sugar. I'm eating her favorite, which has jelly and whipped cream. I must say, it's starting to be one of my favorite pancake toppings now too.

"I'll take the blame if she is, which she probably won't be." I say.
She smiles faintly but shakes her head. "No, I don't want you to take the blame, she's my friend and I should've told her."

"It's not your fault though. No one was supposed to know about this in the first place." I shake my head.

"I know, but then Liza found out and know Joey found out..." She trails of and sighs, she rolls her head back in frustration. I hate seeing her frustrated and sad.

"I'll go with you and we can both explain to Joey what happened together." I say, reaching over taking her hand. "It will be okay, I promise."

She sighs and faintly smiles, squeezing my hand, and nods.

I watch as she finishes her pancakes slowly. I finished mine already a few minutes ago.
I've noticed so many things about her. Like the way her mouth is shaped and how her lips curl up when she sees something cute, or when she's happy, or when she laughs, her dimples come out. And how her hair is always so perfect even when she's not trying. How she never fails to look beautiful and perfect no matter how hard she tries, no matter the circumstance or the time of day or anything. All these things I see in her I love. I love her.