8

After that kiss, Jordan was ordered by Tim to run lines with me because his dad wanted me to practice my lines and he wanted Jordan to learn how a real actress runs lines. Kinda funny though.

Jordan told me to meet him in the smaller hang out room, so that's where I'm heading now.

I walk down the hallway and stop at the door. I open it and walk in.
I look around, but I can't spot Jordan. Then I giggle as I spot a lump under the covers on the bed.
That's such a dumb way to hide.

I walk over to the bed. "Oh no, where Jordan." I say rolling my eyes. I jump on the bed and land on him.

I hear a yelp. "FUCK you landed on my balls." I hear from under the covers.

I widen my eyes. He throws the blanket off and puts his arms over his face, trying to hide the pain, which you can see from the expression on his face. "Ow." He laughs.

"I'm so sorry." I laugh in sympathy. "But that's your own fault for hiding on the bed where I couldn't see you." I giggle.

He laughs. "Damn, that hurt."

I can't help but smirk. He looks so cute when he's vulnerable.
"Let me take a look at it for you." I suggest.

He widens his eyes and looks at me.
"I just wanna see if something happened to it." I laugh.

He blushes, smirks and looks away. "Ok."

I unzip his pants. It just hit me what I'm about to do. I can feel my face heating up as I pull down his boxers slightly and it comes out.

I widen my eyes and I glance up at him. His face is heating up too.
My heart starts racing, if it wasn't already going crazy enough.
I look back at it and start to lean down slowly, and hesitantly. I lightly kiss it. "There, all better." I manage to whisper. I feel like if I talk any louder my voice will shake.

He's breathing harder, and so am I. I crawl up to face him and our faces are inches apart. I can feel him open his eyes and look at me, and my eyes drift down to his lips.

"I like you." I whisper. He looks into my eyes and I look into his. His eyes are, and I can't say this enough, so gorgeous. They look so mysterious, but also full of sweetness that reflect him as a person.

"I like you too." He whispers, blushing and smiling. I smile, and lean down and connect our lips. He wraps his hands around my waist and pulls me in closer.

I pull away. "Why haven't you asked me out yet." I ask, biting my bottom lip, looking down.

He sighs in frustration. "I really fucking wanted to, but my dad told me I have to concentrate on the movie and I can't distract you from the movie either, and if I did, we both would be out of the movie."

I widen my eyes. We would BOTH be out?
"But you don't even want to do the movie." I point out.

"But then I wouldn't get to see you everyday." He admits.

I smile and look down. "Oh."

"And I would feel terrible getting you fired." He says.
I look up at him. "The only reason I really wanted to do this movie was so I could see you again." I admit, blushing

He smiles and puts his hand in mine and lifts my chin up with his other hand and connects our lips. I kiss him back.

He pulls away abruptly. "You know what, fuck that." He exclaims. "I want you and my dad isn't gonna take that away." He grins. "And I'll make SURE that you stay in this movie."

I raise my eyebrow. "What are you suggesting?"

He smiles. "Sabrina, will you go out with me."

I grin and crash my lips onto his. "Yes." I smile into the kiss.
"But what if your dad finds out?"

"Well we just won't tell anyone." He says. "If that's okay with you?"

I nod. "If that means keeping you, then I'll do anything." I say. I will admit, ween though this movie is a great opportunity for my acting career, I would give that up if that means being with Jordan. And I know, I haven't known him for that long, but I've known him long enough to know that he's a great friend, and someone i can see myself being with. No job is ever more important than the people I care about.

He grins at me and kisses me again. I realize his boxers and his pants are still undone.
He blushes and rezips his pants.

He pulls me into his arms so my back is against his chest.

"So you wanna go to that movie I told you about?" He asks after leaving a few kisses on my neck.

"Don't you have to help your dad with editing?" I remind him.

He shrugs. "I can get out of it." He smiles. He runs his hand through my hair, which feels so damn good.

"I'd love to go baby." I grin. I snuggle into him and he wraps his arms around me. I put his hand in mine and intertwine our fingers. I look up at him and he's staring at me.
"You're so fucking beautiful." He sighs.

I blush and smirk. I wrap my arms around his neck and press my lips onto his. He grins into the kiss and wraps his arms around my waist and flips us over so he's on top. He leaves kisses down my neck and starts sucking on the skin.

"Baby you're gonna leave a hickey." I groan, giggling. Although it feels so good, I don't want him to stop.

He smirks as I let out a moan, which just drives him further into it.
"How am I gonna explain that."  I giggle.

He pulls away. "You're right, but too late." He giggles, examining his work. I groan and smirk.

"Sorry baby." He giggles. I flip us over so I'm on top and grin at him. He grins back and we look into eachother bright eyes. I lean down and kiss him, something that I can not seem to get enough of.

It's not weird that our relationship has just started, but we're already calling eachother baby and making out. We've both been friends for a while, and anyone that sees us would know that we like eachother. I think we've both wanted to be affectionate towards eachother since we first met, and now we finally get to do that. Well, without anyone seeing us that is.