7

Sabrina

I keep wondering when Jordan is gonna ask me out, but every time he has the chance to, he doesn't. I would do it myself, but if Jordan actually wanted to go out with me, he would've asked by now. And it's not like he has a reason to be scared or anything. We both clearly like eachother. We've gotten to know eachother a lot better too. I could say his favorite color, his birthday, what he likes to do for fun, his past school life, even his family life. A lot of things, and he could say the same about me.

Liza and Joey think I should just ask him out myself, but I explained to them.

Right now I'm just sitting down in my room, with Kayla and Charlotte actually. They've become really good friends of mine, and I really wanna get them to meet Liza and Joey, my two worlds crossing, it should be fun.

"Why hasn't he asked me out yet?" I groan, laying back on my bed.

"And you're sure you don't wanna do it yourself?" Kayla asks.

I shake my head. "He'll probably just say no. If he wanted to he would've done it by now."

"Maybe he's scared." Charlotte suggests.

I laugh. "Jordan? Scared? He always jokes about being so tough."

Kayla and Charlotte smile. "Well one things for sure." Charlotte says. "He definitely likes you Sabrina."

I nod and smile, and hug the pillow that's in my arms, wishing it was him instead. "I like him too."

•••

Jordan🥰🥵: hey sabrina

Me: hey jordy

Jordan🥰🥵: jordy?😂

Me: yeah that's your new nicknamme, it's cute on you😉

Jordan🥰🥵: anything looks cute on you...or nothing😉😉

Me: JORDAN 😂

Jordan🥰🥵: hehehe anyways, I wanted to ask you something

Me: really? What?

Jordan🥰🥵: so their showing a screening of a bunch of different old movies at the theater

Me: okay, go on

Jordan🥰🥵: and I was wondering, if you're going, could you bring me back a dvd copy of them? I can't go cause my dad is making me help with the editing. Even though he's not gonna listen to me anyway.

Me: oh... um, sure, I can bring you a copy of them

Jordan🥰🥵: thanks Bri, I owe you one

Goddamnit Jordan! You were this close. I guess he just doesn't want to go out with me.

Jordan

Damnit, you have no idea how much I wanted to ask her to go with me. I hate this stupid fucking rule.

I fall onto my bed and bang my head against the pillow. If only I could explain to her that I really want to go out with her...

•••

Sabrina

I'm sitting down in the bigger hang out room playing PS4 by myself. I'm feeling a little bit annoyed right now, mostly at Jordan. All he has to do is just ask those 6 little words: will you go out with me.

Speaking of him, guess who comes walking through the door. I might be a little mad, but I still want to at least be his friend.

"Hey." He smiles, sitting down next to me. I smile back. "Hey."

"Can I play?" He asks. I shrug. "Sure."

He grabs another controller. We're playing NBA2k19.

"Hey, why not make it interesting." He smirks. "If I win, you have to let me draw you."

I smirk. "Fine. But if I win, you have to..." ask me out, I want to say. But no. "Run lines with me."

"Alright, deal." He smirks. "Wait, but what if we draw."

Hm, I don't know.
I spot Randy walking through the door, followed by Charlotte.
"Hey Randy?" I say. He looks up from the script he's looking at.
"We're playing NBA, and if I win, Jordan has to run lines with me, but if he wins, I have to let him draw me. So what should we do if we draw?"

Randy looks up, thinking. Then he looks at us and smirks.
"You have to kiss."

I raise my eyebrows, and so does Jordan. I can see him blushing out of the corner of my eye, and I can feel my own face blushing too.

"And it has to be for at least 10 seconds."

"O-Okay." We both stutter. "That's s-so j-juvenile."

Randy smirks.

Randy

I run out of the room to try and find the others. I find them one by one and gather them.

"Guys, Sabrina and Jordan are playing NBA, and if they draw they're gonna kiss!"

They all look shocked. "Really??" Kayla exclaims. I nod vigorously and we all run back to the room like little kids wanting icecream.

We sit down on the couch. Sabrina and Jordan are just awkwardly sitting there in silence, blushing.

"Well start the game!" Charlotte says.

They start the game and start playing.

•••

The game is nearing to an end and both Sabrina and Jordan seem like they're letting eachother score. It's obvious they lowkey want to draw, because they're missing on purpose.

Right now they're tying and Jordan has the ball in the last few seconds. He shoots, and I can see him 'accidentally' fumble with the sticks on the controller, so he misses. The end of the game alarm sounds, and it's a tie, 30 to 30.

I look at Carl, Charlotte and Kayla, and they're all smirking.

"Well, go on then." Kayla prompts Sabrina and Jordan. Both of their faces are red hot.

"T-this is so juvenile g-guys." Jordan shakes his head, but smiles slightly.
Sabrina looks flustered too.

Sabrina

My heart is beating faster than the speed of light right now. I'm about to kiss Jordan. I've been waiting for this for so long, and now that it's finally about to happen, I can't describe the way I'm feeling.

Jordan looks into my eyes. He slightly smirks. And reaches up and puts his hands on my cheek. I can feel my heart beating faster and faster at every touch, if it wasn't beating fast enough, it feels like it can't get any faster.

He starts to lean in, and I can feel my face growing hotter. I lean in too, and our lips meet, his sweet, warm, luscious lips on mine, moving with mine in sync. I can't believe this is actually finally happening. I don't even care that everyone is watching, it should be awkward but his lips on mine is the best feeling.
From the way he's kissing me, I can sense that he definitely feels the same.

Unfortunately, all good things come to an end, so we eventually pull away.

He smiles at me and looks down.

"That was way longer than 10 seconds." I hear Carl chuckle to Randy. They both giggle. I don't think I was supposed to hear that though.

I'm flustered, I don't know what to say. Jordan seems like he doesn't know either, but his face is red like mine, we're both blushing.

"Jordan!" A voice calls, probably Tim's. "Go run lines with Sabrina!"

We all laugh. I got my way anyway, so it's a win win.