17

Sabrina

We're laying in the soft, warm, king sized bed under the covers. Jordan is facing me, smirking. Our bodies are against eachother, and we've been lightly sipping on each others lips, with the occasional deep kiss, throughout the night, and chatting about random stuff. Throughout the night I've been wanting him more and more. The fact that he's shirtless isn't helping either.

My heart starts racing as I think of what I'm about to ask him.

"Jordan?" I whisper nervously. He looks at me and smiles.

I bite my bottom lip. "Do you want to finger me?" I whisper, my face heating up. I look down in embarrassment.
But he brings my face back up by my chin with his fingers. He looks into my eyes and smiles, his eyes are slightly widened.
"You really want me to?" He asks.

I nod in reassurance. I feel confident enough in our relationship for him to touch me.

He smiles and leans in and pecks me. "Ok babe, I will."
I grin and loop my arms around his neck and kiss him passionately.

He gently wraps his arms around my back and carefully lifts me up and lays me on my back. He reattaches his lips to mine and his hands travel down to my bootyshorts, and he slowly pulls them down, I can hear myself moaning in my head, even though he hasn't done anything yet. He hooks his fingers under the top of my underwear, and pulls away slightly, and looks into my eyes, asking for reassurance. I nod reassuringly and smile, and he smiles and we connect our lips, as they move together in a slow rhythm, he pulls my underwear down and caresses around my vagina. He slowly strokes my clit, and I let out a small moan into his mouth. This makes him stroke me again, and again, and again, until I'm moaning uncontrollably. He lightly pinches my clit and I gasp in pleasure.

He slips his tongue into my mouth and explores it, and his finger travels inside me as he starts to move it around. I can't stop moaning, and he adds another finger. If our lips weren't attached to each others, I would be screaming out curse words and yelling his name. My hips move up and down along with him. He removes his fingers, and when they're gone I long for them to be back inside me, but he drives them right back in, moving in further and back up again. My eyes roll back as I moan loudly as I can feel myself reaching my climax. He removes his lips from mine and as soon as he does, the noises I'm making fills the room. His lips travel down my neck, sucking on the skin making me moan louder if that was possible. I quickly unbutton my button up pajama shirt for him and tear it open, revealing my black bra. He continues to suck on my skin, and his lips travel further down to my breast, as his fingers travel all around my inside, hitting my walls and my sensitive spot repeatedly.

"JORDAN FUCK!" I scream as I reach my climax, my orgasm exploding onto his fingers. He slows down as I finish, helping me ride it off.
He takes his fingers out.

He moves his head above mine and smirks. "Did you like that?" He asks me, grinning. His hands travel up and down my waist, from my hips to the middle of my waist, and back down again.

My breathing is still heavy as I try and answer him. "Y-yes." I breathe out, nodding, my brain swirling with words of gratitude, but still I have no words that could describe the sensational thing he just did to me.

He grins, which makes me grin, and he leans down and smashes his lips on mine, kissing me passionately and softly.

This is going to be one hell of a trip.

•••

Joey

Apparently Sabrina went with Jordan on a 'business trip.' I don't know if I believe that though. I've known Sabrina since we were like 13. I also know that Sabrina doesn't handle this kind of stuff by herself, usually her agent or manager sets this stuff up. And apparently it's near the Hollywood sign, like up a mountain or something according to what Sabrina said.

She has been spending a lot of time with Liza, so maybe she knows something I don't.
I'm actually on my way to meet Liza, maybe I can get something out of her.
I don't understand though, why Sabrina would tell Liza and not me? I don't know, maybe I'm being dramatic.

•••

"Hey Joey!" Liza greets me at her door. I smile back. "Hey." I say and she lets me in.

"So what do you wanna do?" Liza says in her enthusiastic tone.

I hesitate whether to bring this up or not. But I guess, why not.

"Hey um, I actually have some questions." I say. Liza looks at me confused.
"About what?"

"Sabrina said she went on a business trip. Do you believe it?" I ask her.

Liza raises her eyebrows. "Uhh, yeah, why wouldn't I?" She looks away, almost like she doesn't want to make eye contact.

"She said her and Jordan were going to meet someone from Netflix was it?"

Liza still isn't making eye contact. "Mhm." She mumbles. "Hey lets go uh, play with my dog!" She's trying to change the subject.

"Wait." I say, raising my eyebrows. "What was the guy's name?"

"Ummm, it was..." she tries to think of something, but I can see that she's struggling.
"Um, oh, it was Vince, Vince Marcello."

I raise my eyebrows. Now I know that's not true, because I just saw that guy in the mall before I came here.

"And is he with them now?" I ask, raising my own eyebrows.

Liza, still looking anywhere but me, now starts fidgeting with her fingers.
"Uh yeah actually I think so. Sabrina texted me and said everything was going well."

"Oh that's weird, I actually just saw him in the mall before I came here." I say. I look at her with a stern look.

"Ok they're not with him she's on a romantic getaway with Jordan." She blurts out and instantly covers her mouth in regret, her eyes wide open.

I fucking knew it! I can't believe Sabrina would tell Liza and not me. I've known her way longer than Liza, and she doesn't even have the decency to tell me things too?? Why would she tell Liza and not me? I tell her everything.

Well you know what? Fuck you Sabrina.

I turn around. "I gotta go." I mumble and start walking towards the door.

"Joey!" Liza calls after me and starts walking after me.
"Joey wait!"

But it's too late, I'm already out the door.