6

Kayla

I'm so bored right now. They said it will be a couple hours until the next take, so we all have awhile to kill.

I walk into the hang out area where a lot of people are, mostly cast members who are around my age. We seem to be the only people who go in here, because the other cast members are mostly boomers or 40 and above.

Sabrina and Jordan are sitting next to eachother on the couch, talking, blushing and giggling. I don't know why they just don't date already. They clearly like eachother.
Charlotte is playing Jenga on the floor in front of the couch with Randy, and Carl is playing the PS4 by himself.

I walk over to the couch and sit down next to Sabrina. But first I quickly mess with Charlotte.
"Don't mess up!" I shake her slightly, joking around.

Randy laughs.
"Hey!" Charlotte yells as the jenga almost topples over.
She rolls her eyes playfully and shakes her head as I laugh.
Me and Charlotte are always doing stuff like that to eachother, it's funny. But it's all fun and games though, we're actually really good friends.

I sit down next to Sabrina. "Hey!" She greets me and smiles.
I smile back. "Hey!"

A large crash echos through the room as the jenga comes crashing down.
"Damnit!" Randy yells. Charlotte laughs. "That's what happens when someone else tries to mess me up."

"I didn't try and mess you up though!" Randy groans.

Charlotte smirks. "You laughed though so, karmas a bitch."

Randy rolls his eyes and smirks. "Yeah yeah."
They start cleaning up their mess.

I look over at Sabrina and Jordan, who's arm is over the top of the couch, right above Sabrina's shoulders. I can see him slowly move it down so it's almost resting around her. It seems like he is too nervous to put it around her fully, so me, being the match maker I am pretend to drop something behind the couch and I get up to retrieve it, and when I stand back up from bending down to get it, I knock his arm down, so he's forced to put it around her.
I smirk as I sit back down, and I can see Sabrina blushing and slightly smiling.

"Hey, do you guys wanna watch a movie or something?" Carl asks from his position in front of the TV.

We all agree as I hear "yeah" "sure" and "sounds good" echo from the people in the room.

Carl nods and gets up and walks to the couch and sits down next to me with the controller in his hand. He begins to scroll through Netflix.

Charlotte gets up and walks to the couch, wanting to sit down.

"Scootch your toosh." I say to Sabrina, who's already so close to Jordan. She looks at me and I smirk.
She rolls her eyes and smiles.
She moves in closer to Jordan, and I can see his face turning a slight shade of red but he's slightly smiling himself. Sabrina's side is leaning into his side, and she slowly rests her head on his shoulder. Jordan looks like he's gonna die of happiness, with his blushing face and his slight smile. He tries to tone it down, but I can tell he really wants to grin.
If someone completely random was to walk into the room who had no knowledge of anything, I wouldn't blame them to assume that Sabrina and Jordan were dating.

"Hey, how about this one?" Carl suggests. He's selected 'Inception' to watch.

We all agree and he clicks play.

•••

Sabrina

"Sabrina." A voice whispers into my ear. My eyes flutter open as I look up at who's waking me up. The first thing I see is his beautiful eyes looking right back at me.

I notice my head is still on Jordan's shoulder, and his arm is around me. Everyone else is getting up.

I must've fallen asleep during the movie. All I remember is Jordan's warm arm around my shoulders and Leonardo DiCaprio and What's his name I can't remember going onto the plane.

Jordan is still looking at me, and his face is above mine. His lips, damn, I wish I could see what they feel like on mine.

He smirks, probably because I'm unknowingly staring at him. I blush and lift my head up and sit up.

"Damn I missed the whole movie." I whine.
Jordan chuckles. "It's okay, it was cute seeing you fall asleep."

I instantly blush, and look down.

I keep waiting for Jordan to ask me out, like now, it would be a good time, but he doesn't. Oh well, maybe he will later.

I stand up. We're the only ones left in the room. I think we're all supposed to go get our hair and makeup touched up, except for Jordan though, since he's not in the movie.

He gets up anyway, and walks me out of the room.
"See you later." He smiles when we reach the hair and makeup room. I smile back and wave him off.

•••

Jordan

"You and Sabrina looked pretty cozy on the couch before." Randy says to me. Sabrina and the other girls are all doing a scene right now. And me, Carl and Randy are just chilling outside in the nice warm evening weather.

I shrug, and I can feel myself blushing. The mere mention of Sabrina makes me feel some type of way.

"Are you guys dating?" Carl asks me.

I shake my head. I wish. "No we're not." I admit.

They both raise their eyebrows. "You're not?" Randy says doubtfully. I shake my head. "Are you gonna ask her out?" Randy asks.

I think back to what dad said. Why do I have to listen to him about not dating Sabrina. Fuck, I'm a grown up, I should be able to make my own decision.

But if I tell him that I want to date Sabrina, he'll say I'll be distracted from filmmaking, then I'll have to tell him I don't wanna be a filmmaker I wanna be an artist, and he might get offended or something. But I really wanna ask Sabrina out, so bad, but I can't.

"I don't know," I say to them.

"But you like her." Carl states.

"How do you know that?" I blush.

"Bruh, it's so obvious." Randy laughs.

"Yeah, it doesn't take a genius to figure that out." Carl laughs.

I can feel myself blushing harder.
I shake my head. "I can't." I sigh.

Carl looks at Randy and smirks. "Well then, can I ask her out?" Carl says.

My eyes widen. "NO." I yell.

Carl and Randy crack up. "Dude chill, I'm kidding." Carl smirks. I sigh a breath of relief.

"Well why don't you then?" Randy asks.

I sigh. "I really wish I could."

Carl and Randy look at eachother in confusion.
Damn, I really wish I could.