10

Jordan

"Dad, I'm going out." I call out to dad while putting on my jacket. He appears in the doorway to the hallway where the front door is.

"Where are you going?" He questions. He folds his arms. "You better not be going out with Sabrina, I told you, no dating the cast."

I roll my eyes. "I know dad, I'm not." I grab my car keys.

"I'm just hanging out with sone friends." I lie.

He nods in satisfaction. "Good, well don't be back late, you have to come with me and the editors to the studio tomorrow."

I nod. "Okay." I reach for the door handle and open it. I quickly escape from the house before he can question me any longer.

Sabrina

"Where are you going Sabrina?" Sarah questions me as she follows me down the hall.

"Hanging out with someone." I reply.

She raises her eyebrow. "Who?"

I groan. "Just a friend."

Sarah smirks. "That skirt is a little too short to be hanging out with 'just a friend.'" She points out, referring to my outfit. I will admit, my skirt is pretty short, but I hope Jordan will like it.

We hear a car pull up outside, and before I can, Sarah runs to the window and looks out.
"Oh, just your friend huh?" Sarah stifles a laugh.

I groan and roll my eyes. I try to stop myself from blushing. "It's not a date, Sarah." I lie. I quickly hurry to the door.

"Oh by the way, no one is gonna be home when you get back so, you don't need to worry about making noise."

I nod. That's good to know, then Jordan can maybe come inside for a minute.

"Thanks Sarah, bye!" I say as I open the door.

"Bye Bri have fun on your not date!" She calls after me.

I step out and see Jordan is about to walk up the steps.

He grins at me.

"Don't kiss me yet, Sarah is watching." I inform him. He nods in understandment.

We walk to his car and he opens the door for me. "Thank you baby." I smile. He closes it and goes to his side and gets in.

I glance out the window and see Sarah still watching us from the hall window.

"Is she still watching?" Jordan asks.
I nod, and grab his hand. She can only see our faces, not our bodies, so at least we can hold hands.
I interlock our fingers, and he starts the car. He drives down the road.

I glance at him, and he honestly looks so handsome in his sexy light blue button up. His hair is styled naturally, but still cute.

Jordan starts to slow down and stops by the side of the road. There are a few streetlights, just about turning on as the sun goes down.

He looks at me and grins. "You look absolutely gorgeous."

I can feel myself blushing. I lean over and press my lips to his.

We pull away, and I put his hand on my exposed thigh. He smirks at me. "I like that skirt too."

"I was hoping you would." I smile, blushing.
He makes a face which I can only describe as uncertainty. He's hesitant to do something. I guess what it is and put my hand on his. I slowly push his hand up my thigh. He glances at me and smirks. I let him do the rest. His hand travels up my leg until he reaches my hip. His hands lingers there and strokes my skin.