13

Sabrina

Jordan and I have been sneaking around the past few weeks now. It's kinda fun sneaking around, and romantic, but I wish I would be able to tell at least Liza and Joey.
Speaking of Joey, she asked me a few minutes ago if I wanted to hang out, but I told her I couldn't, but I didn't tell her why. I just wanna be with Jordan right now.

Right now, no one is home at my house, again, so Jordan is over. This time if someone comes home, we have a plan.

Jordan lays his arm around me and pulls me into his lap.
"So when are you gonna tell your dad you're an artist." I say, running my hands through his hair.

He sighs and rolls his head back. "I don't know. I don't know if I'm gonna."

I widen my eyes. "You can't keep it in forever. You gotta tell him sometime."

He sighs and nods. "I know." He says and starts to draw circles on my bare leg. I'm wearing shorts.

"Jordan, you're afraid of him being disappointed in you? Would you rather him being disappointed and do what you love or him being happy and you doing something you hate?"

He looks down, not knowing what to say. He shrugs. "Do what I want." He finally says, looking back at me.
"But, I'm the only one he's got left, and he's the only one I've got left." He says. His eyes start to get tearful, and this is the first time I've seen him in this state. He looks so sad, it's heartbreaking.

I pull him in for a tight hug. "If your dad loves you like I know he does, then he will be proud of you no matter what you do."

I run my hands through his hair as he rests his head on my chest. His arms wrap around me tightly.

I look at him. "And baby?" I say. He looks up at me, his eyes still teary. "You've got me." I whisper and kiss his cheek.

•••

We've been laying here on the couch for awhile now, just cuddling and talking and occasionally kissing. I kinda wish we could do a little more than that, cause I think I'm ready.

Jordan sits up and pulls me up too. I wrap my legs around his waist as his smile grows. I grin back at him and lean into him. Our lips meet and he lays down, pulling me on top of him. I cup his face and kiss him more, and his hands slip under my shirt and roam my back.

"Omg!"

I shoot off of Jordan as a voice enters my ear. I look up to see who it belongs to, and I see a shocked and grinning and confused Liza standing there.

Panic fills me and shock as I comprehend that we've just been caught. I look over at Jordan who looks just as shocked as I am.

Damnit! Why did I ever tell Liza that she didn't need to knock at the door and she could just walk right in whenever.

"I knew y'all were dating!" She exclaims. Her smirk is as big as her face right now.

I groan and get up. "Liza, you cannot tell anyone." I say firmly.

"Why not?" She asks confused.

"You just can't." I say. "Please Liza."

She smirk and walks over to sit on the chair next to the couch. "Alright alright, I'll keep your dirty little secret." She chuckles.

I sit back on the couch next to Jordan. He looks at me and leans into me. "Can we trust her." He whispers.

Liza has been my friend for not that long, but she does know how to keep a secret, and I know her well enough by now to know that she is very trustworthy.

I nod. "It's okay." He nods.

"So how long have you crazy krusty krabs been dating for?" She asks smirking.

Jordan smiles at me and grabs my hand.
"About a month and a week." I answer, squeezing his hand.

She raises her eyebrow. "Who knows? Does Joey know?"

I shake my head. "No one knows."

"So I'm the only one?"
I nod.
"Sick!" She grins. She gets up. "Well I can see y'all were on a date or whatever, so I'm gonna head out."

I get up too and walk over to her. "Swear you won't tell anyone?"

She laughs. "Bitch you crazy, of course I won't tell anyone."
I smile and hug her. "Thanks Liza."
She nods and smiles.

"See ya guys." She waves at us and walks out. I walk back over to Jordan and sit on his lap.
"Do you think she's gonna tell anyone?" Jordan asks me as I snuggle into him.
I shake my head. "No, she won't tell."

It's understandable that Jordan doesn't fully trust Liza. He doesn't know her that well. They only met a week ago.

I peck his lips. "We'll be fine."
He shrugs but nods. "Okay." He says, nodding. "But I don't think we should tell anyone else."

"Not even Joey?" I ask. He shakes his head. "Not Joey." He says.

I nod in understandment. He's right, no one else can know. I don't wanna get Jordan in trouble, and frankly, I don't wanna get myself fired.

I rest my head into the crook of his neck.
"Are you ever gonna let me draw you?" He says. I can feel him smirking.

I sigh. "Alright fine, you can draw me." I smile.
He grins. "Fuck yes, finally."

I smirk as an idea creeps into my mind.
"I have an idea." I say, smiling, still keeping my head in his neck.
"What?" He asks me.

I hesitate. Do I really want to do this? We've been together for awhile so, I think it would be ok.

I look at him and blush, even though I haven't said anything. "Why don't you draw me titanic style?" I smirk.

He raises his eyebrows in confusion. "What, drowning?" He smirks and chuckles at his own joke.

I giggle. "No, I was thinking along the lines of when Jack drew Rose." I wink suggestively.

He widens his eyes, finally getting my suggestion. "Oh, you mean...?" He trails off blushing and smirking. I nod and move in closer to him.
"A-are you sure?" He stutters. He's cute when he stutters. "You wanna go there?"

I nod. "Yes, I'm ready to do a little more besides making out, and I want you to see more." I admit, blushing. I quickly glance up at him. "Unless you don't think you're ready? Or you don't wanna see more? Or you don't-" I ramble on but he cuts me off.
"I'm ready if you're ready." He giggles at me rambling. "But I just want to be sure this is what you want."

I smile and rest my head on his chest. "I'm sure baby." I smile.

He runs his hand through my hair. "Okay babe. We'll do it." He smirks.

I look up at him and grin. I slowly lean in and connect our lips.
"Do you wanna 'draw' me now? Or wait until later to avoid interruptions?" I ask, pulling away slightly.

He thinks for a second, then his eyes light up.

"How about I take you out for a three day trip?" He suggests. "It will be three days where you don't have to film. We'll do something romantic, and I can 'draw' you then?" He uses air quotes like I did.

I sit up and wrap my arms around his neck and hug him. I grin. "That sounds amazing."

He grins back.
I widen my eyes. "Wait, what will we tell everyone?" I ask him.

"We'll figure something out." He smiles and pecks me. I smile back and lean into him, connecting our lips, where I wish I could stay forever.