26

Sabrina

I wrap my arms around Jordan and pull him into a tight hug.

"Didn't I tell you your dad would love you no matter what?" I smile at him as we pull away.
He smiles back. "I guess you did."

I pull him over to his bed and we sit down on the edge.
"Have you heard anything back from the art school?" I ask him.

He shakes his head in disappointment. "Nope, not yet."
I frown. "Well you will." I say, squeezing his hand. "They're fools if they don't take you."

He smiles and blushes. "Thanks Sabrina."
He wraps his arms around me and pulls me with him so we're laying down on the bed. He turns to face me and places his hand on my waist where the skin is peaking out from under my shirt. He starts slowly rubbing it with his fingertips, which sends shivers throughout my body.

"You know what I saw on the internet?" He asks while smirking.
I raise my eyebrow. "What did you see on the internet?"

He grins. "I saw that they're holding auditions for Mean Girls the musical soon."

"I know, I saw that too." I smile.

"Are you gonna do it?"

"I don't know." I sigh, turning over on my back. "I don't think I'm good enough."

Suddenly he starts laughing historically.

"Babe!" I giggle. "What's wrong with you?"

He calms down. "Oh, it was just funny when you said you think you're not good enough." He giggles. "I hope that was a joke because you're more than good enough Sabrina, you're amazing at everything you do and there's no doubt in the world that you would kill it."

I blush so hard. He pulls me in closer to him so that our bodies are touching.

"Baby, you can do whatever you put your mind to." He smiles.
I crash my lips to his and kiss him. Saying that I love him would be an understatement.
I pull away and I can feel my heart racing. "Thank you, Jordan." I whisper.

I roll on top of him and smirk. "You know what else I'm good at?" I say suggestively.
He smirks.

I lean down and press my lips to his and they form around each others in a perfect shape. We slip our tongues inside each others mouths and they curl around each others.
I start to tug on my shirt, and I pull away slightly so I can pull it off over my head leaving me in my bra. Immediately his hands travel to my waist and my back and he runs his hands up and down.
I tug at his shirt and pull that off too, revealing his toned body, and I pull my jeans off. I wrap my legs around his waist.
I move my lips to his ear. "Take my bra off." I whisper. I can feel something growing underneath me, and I smirk.
He unclips my bra and I reconnect our lips. Our chests are pressed up against eachothers.

"I love you so fucking much." He says what I'm thinking in between kisses.

I grin. "I love you too." I'm so happy I can say that to him.

•••

Jordan

Sabrina is on top of me, kissing me. We just made the most amazing love in the world. Although every time is amazing with her.

My laptop dings and Sabrina pulls away and looks at it. She gets off of me and I get up too. We walk over to the laptop and I sit down and she sits on my lap. I wrap my arms around her to keep her secure as we look at the screen.

We both gasp as we read the email I just received.

"Congratulations, we have reviewed your application and we would like to offer you an interview into our program!!" She squeals, reading it allowed.

I drop my mouth open and she turns to me with one of her killer gigantic smiles that only come out when she's super excited and ecstatic.

"Baby congrats!!!" She yells.

I'm trying to comprehend this. It's only an interview but, ho-ly shittttt. It's one of the best art schools in America. And I GOT AN INTERVIEW.

I finally grin back at her. "I-I got an interview?" I question. "I GOT AN INTERVIEW!" I exclaim.

"YOU GOT AN INTERVIEW!" She squeals excitedly, wrapping her arms around me and hugs me.
We turn back to the laptop and it says that the interview is in two weeks. It's on the same day as the mean girls auditions.

"Can you come with me?" I ask her. "You know, for moral support?" I'm gonna get her an audition. Or at least get her agent to get her an audition.

She smiles softly. "Of course!" She pecks me. I grin and rub her waist in appreciation.

She stands up. "Come on babe, put your clothes on, we're gonna go celebrate.""

I totally forgot that neither of us were wearing anything at all. Well, obviously I noticed that she wasn't wearing anything cause her ass was sitting on my di-

"Babe!" Sabrina giggles. She points to my lower area. My face goes red as I see what just happened.
She walks over to me and leans down. "We can do that later." She whispers and giggles, and pecks my lips.

I smirk and stand up and start putting my clothes on too.