31

I wake up in my bed with Jordan's arms wrapped around me, his warm body pressed against mine. I look at the cute guy sleeping next to me. His eyes are shut and he just looks so adorable. My mind flashes back to when I first saw him. He had his baseball cap over his eyes, but even then I could tell that something was going to happen. And then when he lifted up his cap and looked at me, those eyes of his, just gazing at me, I nearly lost it. I don't usually freak out when I see a guy, and everyone was watching me, but I wanted to so bad. Thankfully though I channeled the actress in me and was able to keep my cool.
But after that day, I knew something was going to happen between us. And now here we are, in bed together, being able to tell one another we love eachother and knowing that we both will receive that love in return.
This is the best damn feeling in the world.

I glance over at the clock and see it's 4:30. We still have 30 more minutes until the alarm goes off.
I snuggle back into him and rest my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat while my ear is pressed up against his warm skin.
I suddenly feel his hand move. He starts running it slowly and gently along my waist and stomach.
"I love you." He whispers.
I smile, and tilt my head up to look at him. His eyes are still closed, but he opens one and smiles at me.
"I love you too." I smile back and press my lips against his, giving him a quick kiss before snuggling back into him.
I can feel him beaming even though I'm not looking at him, and he tightens his grip around me, almost as if he's saying "I'm never letting you go."
I grin. How the fuck did I get so lucky??

•••

Sarah hugs me and Jordan as we're about to head out the door. Our Uber is here, except he's a tiny bit late, but it's fine.

"Good luck on your interview Jordan!" She says, smiling.

Jordan beams. "Thanks Sarah."

"Be good kids, don't forget to call when you land and make sure to go to bed at an appropriate time every night." Sarah says like a mom would.
I roll my eyes and smirk. "Thanks mom." I say, hugging her one last time before we finally say goodbye.

We carry our stuff to the car and put it in the back, and then get in.

"Sorry I'm late." The guy says, who looks about in his early 20's, maybe like 5 or 6 or 7 years older than me.

"Oh no worries." I say politely as we get into the car and sit down.
The driver eyes me, and I can tell something is off about him, I just know it.

•••

Jordan was sleeping peacefully next to me. He had fallen asleep about ten minutes ago.

I was just looking out the window. Every so often I would catch the guy looking at me through the rear view mirror.

"Is that your boyfriend?" He asks me, glancing at me once again. He had a tiny smirk on his face.
I could've sworn he was looking at my chest, since I'm wearing a tank top.

"Yes he's my boyfriend." I say matter of factly.

The guy nods, and then smirks again. "Nice tits." He says blatantly.

I drop my mouth open in annoyance. I pull my leather jacket that I'm wearing over my tank top so it's covering my chest.

"Excuse me??" I say shocked.

He smirks at me. "You're a regulation hottie, and from what I can see from your tank top, you have some fine tits." He says.
This guy is messed up.
"I'm hot too, so it makes sense that we go together, maybe we can have sex."

Who the fuck does this guy think he fucking is?? He's out of his damn mind!
Thank God that we're almost there.

"Are you out of your fucking mind??" I exclaim. At this moment I reaaaaaally wish Jordan would wake up.

He grins and shakes his head. "Yeah for you babe."
I shake my head in disgust. "You must be on drugs." I roll my eyes.

He laughs. "Maybe I am, maybe I'm not. Maybe we can smoke together while you're in my bed, except instead of a cigarette, you can suck my dick."

At this point I cover my ears so I can't hear him anymore. I know, childish, but he's acting like an asshole child. I usually know how to deal with those kind of assholes, but I'm in a car with him, so I can't necessarily just walk away.

I can see the airport in the distance.
I uncover my ears and he's finally stopped talking. I lightly shake Jordan to wake him up.
"We're almost there." I say to him as he wakes up.

We finally pull up to the airport entrance and I quickly get out. I go to the back and grab our stuff.

"Woah slow down there." Jordan giggles. I shake my head as I give Jordan his luggage.

"Let's go." I say and rush off. I can hear Jordan thanking the terrible Uber driver before following me.
I'm definitely giving him a bad rating, and I'm leaving a complaint.

"Sabrina wait." Jordan calls after me. I stop and let him catch up.

"Why so in a hurry?" He asks with a confused look.
I sigh. "I just wanted to get away from that terrible Uber driver."

He raises his eyebrows. "What did he do?"

I shake my head in disgust, remembering it. "He was hitting on me, he said I had 'nice tits' and said we should have sex and that I should suck his dick."

Jordan's face goes red with anger. "THAT MOTHER F-"
He catches himself being too loud. "That mother fucker I'm gonna beat his ass." Jordan turns around to go back but I grab his arm.

"He's probably gone now, and he's not worth it." I say. I smile at him and wrap my arms around his neck. He honestly looks cute when he's fired up, but it's not good for him.
I lean in and kiss him, and that definitely works to calm him down. He kisses me back, but then I see flashes and hear someone taking pictures.

Figures, you can't have a nice kiss with your boyfriend without the rats showing up. I guess that's how it is though, the paparazzi need to make their money somehow. And I guess I'm just gonna have to deal with it.