15

Jordan

"What are we gonna tell them?" Sabrina asks me as we're sitting down on my bed.

I sigh and lay back. "I don't even know yet Sabrina."

She looks at me and purses her lips.
"What if we..." She trails off. "No."

She moves in on top of me, her hair falling to one side next to me as she looks at me from above. God, she's so beautiful.

"What if we just say we're going on a trip, just as friends?" She suggests.

I smirk and hold her hair out of her face.
"Do you think anyone would really believe we're 'just friends?'" I laugh. She smirks and leans the side of her head into my hand and puts her hand on mine.
"I guess not." She giggles. "But we've managed to fool everyone so far." She points out.

I nod in agreement.

"What if we say we're meeting someone up there?" She suggests, her eyes lighting up. "Like what if we say that I'm helping you with something and introducing you to someone I know, or you could introduce me to someone."

I raise my eyebrows. "That could work, but who would we be meeting? And why?" I say. "I don't think dad would believe if I said I knew someone."

She smiles. "I'll say I'm introducing you to someone I know from Netflix."

I raise my eyebrows again and smile. "Yes, and I can tell dad I'm meeting them to see what if I can work on a movie with Netflix!"

She grins and I smile. "That brain of yours Carpenter, what would we do without it."

She giggles and puts her hand on my chest and her other hand in my hair. She leans down and connects our lips. As we lay there kissing, besides the usual amazing feelings, I feel something else too. I've had these feelings for a while now, and Sabrina makes me feel something I've never felt before, ever. I don't know what it is, it could be love, but I don't know what that feels like cause I've never felt this way about a girl before. But Sabrina, damn, she makes me feel some type of way.

Loud footsteps wake me out of my thoughts, and Sabrina quickly pulls away.

I can hear them coming up the stairs. I widen my eyes as Sabrina begins to fill with panic.

I rack my brain trying to come up with something.

"The script." I say in a low tone. "Baby do you have your script?"

She quickly walks over to her bag and rummages through it. She pulls out two sets of scripts. She throws one to me and quickly jumps into a chair, just as the door opens.

"Kelsey, what you gonna do wh- oh, hi dad." I say as he walks in, mentally exhaling.

He looks at us, Sabrina in her chair on the other side of the room and me sitting on my bed.

"We were just going over the script." I smile innocently. Sabrina smiles at him too.

Dad nods in satisfaction. "Good." He says. "Just came home from work, wanted to check in."

I nod. "Oh, we're good."

He's about to leave and Sabrina glances at me and mouths 'the trip.'

"Oh actually dad, I wanted to talk to you about something." I say before he leaves.

He turns around. "What?" He asks.

I look at Sabrina and she nods.
"So, Sabrina and I have planned a small trip to meet a Netflix executive. She knows them and says she could introduce me to them, to see if I could get a job working on a movie with Netflix, to learn the ropes a bit more." I say, completely winging it.

He raises his eyebrows. "Really?" He says. "When will this trip take place?"

"On Friday." I smile. "We'll be gone for about three days. And it will be good because Sabrina doesn't have to film on those days."

He looks at me and hesitates. I brace myself. But then, he actually smiles.
"That sounds like a good plan." He says. He actually looks proud. "My boy working on a Netflix movie? They don't have a lot of great original movies, but at least that's something." He smiles.

I glance at Sabrina and I can tell she wants to sigh of relief.

"Well, I have to go, but, I'm proud of you son." He smiles and walks towards the door. I do feel a tiny bit guilty, but I wouldn't have to lie if dad just let me date Sabrina in the open.

"Thanks dad." I call after him as he walks out the door, closing it behind him.

Sabrina and I wait until we hear dad walking down the stairs, before Sabrina jumps up and squeals and attacks me in a hug.
I fall onto the bed and Sabrina falls on top of me.

"He bought it!" I exclaim, chuckling. Sabrina grins in excitement, showing her teeth, and squinting her eyes, which drives me nuts in the best possible way. She has the cutest smiles I've ever seen, damn.

"I can't wait!" She squeals. She grabs my face and quickly smash her lips into mine.
"I can't wait either." I grin, and kiss her again.

•••

Sabrina

"While I'm gone, please don't tell Joey." I say to Liza as I pack my bag. She's sitting on a beanbag.
I'm packing light, because we are hiking there. Jordan offered to carry my bag while we're walking, but I said no, he doesn't have to do that. He's so sweet.

"What if she keeps asking?" Liza questions.

"Just don't say anything." I say. "I already feel bad not telling her, and that's why I'm gonna talk it over with Jordan and hopefully I'll tell her when we get back."

Liza nods in understandment. She smirks. "Do you love him yet?" She asks unexpectedly

I start to blush uncontrollably. I giggle. "Maybe."

Liza laughs. "Aw, you do, that's cute."

I shake my head and laugh. "Nah, I don't know yet." I confess. "I think I might, but I don't even know yet. Maybe after this trip, I'll know."

Liza nods.
"Wait, why are you going on this trip anyways?" She asks.

I blush again, thinking of what we're gonna do there. He's only supposed to be drawing me, well, wearing absolutely nothing at all, but I'm guessing something else might happen.

I shrug. "I don't know, to get away from everything for a bit. Have a romantic few days with just the two of us." I say. My face goes red again. "And he's gonna draw me."

Liza looks confused. "Draw you? What are you just gonna pose for him like a model?"

I let out a small giggle, my face getting a shade darker, which Liza sees and widens her eyes. "No clothes style." I smirk.

Liza makes a 'cringe' face and stands up. "TMI Sabrina!" She laughs.

I burst out laughing. "You asked!" I exclaim, laughing.

"Wish I didn't." She rolls her eyes, laughing.

We calm down, and I go back to packing.

"Hey I gotta go, I have a meeting soon." Liza says, standing up.
"Oh, ok, well I'll see you in a few days then." I say, walking towards her.

"Have fun on your trip." Liza says as we hug. "Remember, use protection."

I roll my eyes and smirk. "Thanks mom." I say sarcastically.

"Ew, who would tell their mom about their sex life." Liza points out, laughing.
"Good point." I say, smirking. "Now get outta here bitch." I joke.

She smiles and walks to the door. "Bye bitch!" She waves.
"Bye bitch!" I call out as she leaves.