Chapter 6

The figure slashed at me, hitting me in the chest. I will never forget the feeling of that sword leaving that cut. I fell back, but I got up and I was anticipating revenge.

Connor fled down the way we came, hiding behind a stone wall. This figure wore a mask as to not reveal its identity. It lunged at me once again, knocking me back. I slashed hard. Ooh, right down the mask. The figure fell back, clutching its masked face, but was on his feet in seconds.

I looked back. I saw Connor messing with something, but the stone wall was blocking my view of it. I took another stab at the figure, and hit it in the arm. A small trickle of blood dripped from the gash.

Connor was taking his sweet time, while I was fighting for my life. What was he thinking?

"Anytime now, Connor!" I was struggling to fight the masked figure, as its sword was dealing much more damage than mine.

"Logan, run!" Connor threw something that landed in front of the figure. The figure stopped and stared at the object.

I ran like the Wall of Flesh was hot on my trail. "BOOM!" My feet flew off the ground. I felt the shock wave fly past me as I fell to the ground. I looked back, and the figure was laying on the ground.

I stood up, brushed my pants off, and walked over to the figure. I reached down and grabbed the mask. Underneath the mask was a girl with blood red eyes and a red and black bow. A brunette looked up at me.

"Dang, girl," Connor and I both said in unison.

"Uh, hi. I'm Rose." She actually looked innocent. That's a surprise.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry - really - I'm sorry... Here, let me help you up."

------------------------------------------------
Author's Note:

Check out PixelRose5, who I set as the character of Rose. She does have some cool stories.