Chapter 13

I opened my eyes to the sound of someone pounding on my door. I rolled over on my side and covered my head with my pillow, but the pounding still continued. With groan, I crawled out of bed and walked through my kitchen and to my living room.

I shouted at the closed door. "Connor, if that's you, I swear to Cthulhu that-"

"Logan, open the door!" Rose's voice came from the other side.

My eyes widened and I ran to the door. I opened it, but before I could get a word out, she squealed and grabbed my hands. She pushed me to the ground before landing next to me.

I sat up and was about to ask what was wrong with her, when I realized that the ground felt...different. It was cold and wet. I looked over at Rose, who was making a snow angel. Snow?

I looked down at the fluffy white powder that covered the ground. Snow! Rose laughed like a child as she got up threw a handful of snow in the air. She then wrapped her arms around herself.

"I haven't seen snow for years!" She exclaimed while twirling around and throwing her arms out. When she came to a stop, I noticed she wasn't wearing her usual black shorts and red hoodie.

Instead, she was wearing a red dress that reached her knees and had white fluff on the collar, straps and hem. She also had a black belt with a gold buckle around her waist and a Santa hat on top of her head. I couldn't help but notice how adorable she looked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter, we had ideas until I started playing scream-o music. We lost our train of thought after that and hit writers block.

This chapter was completely done by PixelRose5. I guess she was already in the Christmas spirit and decided to make it snow... We're still in November!

Credits:
Final Copy: PixelRose5