Chapter 14

I smiled at her. "You look adorable." I said without thinking twice. A blush invaded our cheeks at the same time. I opened my mouth to say something, but the door to Connor's house opened before I could embarrass myself anymore than I already had.

"What's all the screaming about?" Connor complained, looking like he just woke up.

"It's snowing," Rose squealed excitedly. "And snow means Christmas is coming!"

Connor just raised an eyebrow before rolling his eyes and walking back into his house, clearly annoyed.

"And that means the Christmas update! Isn't that excit- really?!"

Rose pouted and stuck her tongue out at the closed door. "Party-pooper," she then turned to me with a smile. "Come on!" She exclaimed before grabbing my hand and pulling me to a flat area that was covered in a fresh blanket of snow.

She let go of my hand and collapsed to her knees, playing with the snow once again. I turned around and was admiring the scenery, when something cold and wet hit the back of my head. I whipped around to find Rose with a snowball in her hand and a challenging look in her eye.

Smiling, I scooped up a handful of snow and rolled it into a ball. It was on. After having our snowball fight, we built a snowman and made snow angels. We were having so much fun that by the time we finally went inside, it was almost night.

Rose suggested that we go to her house and have some hot chocolate to warm us up. We sat on the couch sipping on our hot chocolate and laughing together. When I decided to go home and go to sleep, it was nearly midnight.

After falling onto my bed, I thought about Rose and how childish she was today. Today, she was an innocent girl that loved snow and the thought of Christmas. With a smile, I let those happy thoughts lull me into a peaceful slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

PixelRose5 wanted to write the Christmas specials, so...here it is.

Need I say more?