-Chapter Five-

~We walk a while and talk about the things we'll do when we get out of school~

T.W: V e r y subtle nod to weed, alcohol, and 'off' relationship.

'And he was getting those feelings back, but not for Zoe.'

      After calming Evan down a bit more, and walking him to class, the dismissal bell rang. And Michael didn't even have his stuff; it was still in his classroom. 

      Michael sighed, walking back to his class from before and grabbing his backpack. Once he was walking down the hallway, though, he stopped. 

"The Halloween party? Oh yeah, Jeremys' going. He said he would," Brooke smiled.

"Cool! You dressing up for him?" Chloe smirked suggestively.

"Oh yeah. Get this! I'm going as a sexy dog. Jeremy is honestly such a good boyfriend. I wanna impress him!"

      Damn. How did he manage to get Brooke Lohst?!

      Michael deeply exhaled and turned to leave, when Dustin Kropp came running up. 

"Hey Dustin."

"Yo Michael! You were the one asking about SQUIP's, right?" their voice lowered.

     Dustin had that type of style that everyone's always wanted to be able to pull off. They pulled it off. 

      Black skinny jeans, black beanie that read 'Don't Care' with pins clipped onto it. One that was the polysexual flag, the other gay, a trans one, and a non-binary pin. A red flannel around their waist, a black PANIC! At the Disco shirt, galaxy patterned converse, and it was all topped off with a galaxy patterned backpack slung over their shoulder. 

(My b a s i c a l l y dream outfit. I have the majority of it. Including the galaxy converse and backpack. Those are pretty out of this world 😉 I'll stop now-)

      Michael perked up and nodded.

"Yeah! You got any info?"

"Aw man, do I?  Okay, so I have this friend who's brother had one. He got into Harvard. Super smart and successful."

      Michael's brows furrowed.

"So it's... a good thing?"

      Dustin's eyes widened and they shook their head.

"No way. That guy ended up in a mental hospital."

"W-what? Because he took it??"

"Naw man. Because he tried to get it out."

      Michael's breathing hitched, and he rubbed his fingers together anxiously. (Y'know, like George Salazar does when he performs? No I am not a stalker thank you very much-)

"Anything else you want to know about?"

      The slushie boi sighed, shaking his head before nodding. He had to be at the Halloween party. He had to save Jeremy. But he also needed to know how.

"Yeah. Two things. How do you get it out?"

"Well... Mountain Dew Red shuts it off. And no, I don't know why.  My friend found that out a little too late to save his brother."

"Dang."

"I know. It's some pretty fucked up shit, huh? But what else do you want to know?"

"What's the info on the Halloween party?"