-Chapter Nine ¾-

(*sigh* sorry guys. I had to throw in a second Kleinphy chapter or else the whole plotline would get fUcKeD. So... yeah-😂)

~I see stars. You shine as bright as day. I will look out for you, we'll light each other's way~

T.W: Mention of suicide attempt, suicidal thoughts(?), talk of self-harm

       After a tense car ride- well... it felt tense to Jared. Little did he know Connor was actually sleeping- Jared finally parked in the driveway to his house. He turned to Connor, about to speak before he realized he was asleep. He smiled, lightly shaking his shoulder.

"Hmphf- what?" he snapped, still half asleep.

"We're here."

"Then I'll come in when I'm done sleeping. Now fuck off."

"Wow," Jared snorted. "I bet you're fun to deal with in the mornings."

       Connor just huffed, falling back asleep before Jared climbed out of the car. He went to the backseat, grabbing Connor's bags and stumbling inside. He dumped them onto the living room floor, placing a pillow on the couch.

"Timmy! I'm home!" he called out, walking back out the door.

      He walked to the car, opening the door on Connor's side. The meme teen smiled down at him before reaching over, unbuckling his seatbelt. Connor stirred when he did, groaning.

"Jare. I told you I'd-"

      Jared instantly ignored him, picking him up bridal style.

"J-JareD!" he gasped, holding around him tightly as the meme boi walked the both of them to the front door. "What-"

"Shush. I'm just carrying you inside. You can finish your nap on the couch. In case you haven't noticed, it's much more comfortable than a car seat."

      Connor scoffed, leaning against him.

"Yeah, no shit. But how does that involve you carrying me?" he asked groggily.

"Like you would come inside if I told you to."

"...Fair point."

      Jared snorted, shaking his head and nudging the front door open. He walked inside and into the living room, placing Connor on the couch gently before tossing a blanket over him.

       Connor instantly wrapped it around himself, mumbling a small 'Thank you' and instantly falling back asleep.

"H-hey JJ!" Jared's brother exclaimed, jumping down the stairs. 

      Connor stirred and hid his face under the blanket, instantly making Jared turn to Timothy and hush him.

"W-what is it? Wait. W-who's t-that?" Timothy asked in a slightly quieter tone. 

"It's my friend, Connor. He's staying over for a bit, but he's asleep right now."

      Timothy's eyes widened before taking a small step back.

"Connor Murphy?  C-Connor Murphy, the d-druggie, is in our h-house?" he asked in obvious fear.

      Jared rolled his eyes with a nod, crossing his arms.

"Yeah, Timmy. Jesus. Look, Connor isn't a bad person, you hear me? He's just rumored to be. So I don't want my brother to be one of those assholes who make life harder for him. So take it back."

      Timothy blinked, nodding and adjusting his glasses.

"I-I take it b-back."

"Thank you," Jared sighed. "You wanna watch a movie while we wait for Ben to get home?"