-Chapter Six-

~Or wish I offed myself instead, wish I was never born~

(Major angst warning! And I'm writing + publishing 2 short chapters. This one, and the second one will be in a bit. I also have a 4 day weekend, so I might be able to publish another soon.)

T.W: Suicide attempt, panic attack, negative, self-degrading and suicidal thoughts, small talk of alcohol and puke. Whew. Let's get this over with- XD

      Michael let out a breath as he started to drive again, heading home to grab his costume and eyes watering.

"Well fuck me! Guess I decided to screw up another friendship! Way to go Mell! Might as well kill yourself before you do anything else to-" he cut himself off, breathing deeply.

"Relax. Worry about one problem at a time. Take care of Jeremy, then Evan," he muttered, pulling up to his own house after a minute.

      He ran inside, breathing full of panic and grabbed his outfit for the party from his room. He slipped it on, running back outside to his car and jumped in.

      When he got to Jake's, he ran out of the car and sneaked into the house behind a couple. He jumped into the bathroom, closing the door carefully and sitting on the counter. He sighed, pursing his lips and kicking his legs a bit as he waited for Jeremy, hoping he would end up coming to the bathroom.

(Okay. I know this isn't exactly how the party went down, but I'm allowed to change it because plot.😂)

~~~

      Well this isn't going as planned.

"Jeremy you aren't listening to me! This stupid Tic-Tac is hurting you. It's dangerous! You-"

"Move, Michael," Jeremy snapped.

      Michael flinched, shaking his head.

"Jeremy-"

"Get out of my way."

      The slushie boi let out a breath, shifting anxiously. He knew he couldn't leave him like this; he had to be there for him. He couldn't just let this friendship go. And with that thought, he breathed out a 'Make me.'

      Jeremy's eyes narrowed and he stepped closer to Michael, glaring at him in a cockiness Michael has never seen before.

"Get out of my way, loser."

      Michael's breathing hitched as the other pushed past him, walking out of the room. The weed boi stared straight ahead, unmoving and not blinking.

      They've always embraced that word, him and Jeremy. Michael wore it like a trophy, and it never bothered him. He thought it didn't bother Jeremy, either.

      But when Jeremy said it like that... with so much hate and disgust, it sounded foreign and bitter. He was confident about that label, and Jeremy said it like he should be ashamed.