-Chapter 10-

~Oh it's fun, it's fun to be friends with friends~ (Idk I just recently watched She-Ra, that song has been stuck in my head, and it works so SHHHHH-) 

T.W: Mentions of weed and self-deprecating thoughts. Kinda. (Quick disclaimer, also: this is unedited, because I'm lazy and I really just want to get this chapter out, so just go easy on me in the comments-)

A/N: WHAT UP QUEER-O's (that nickname is originally Ben Platt's, and I love him so much-). Told y'all I'd be publishing again. I've finished my summer classes, and I'm hoping to keep up a semi-consistent schedule with my publishing. But be patient with me please! 😂

      After the date, Michael dropped Evan off and quickly reminded him that he would pick him up to take him to school tomorrow morning- they were trying to avoid a confrontation from Heidi. 

      But now it's not the next day, and Michael is on his way to groggily force himself and his boyfriend to school. He honked his horn twice when he pulled up, blasting Beetlejuice to get himself more awake. 

      He smiled when he saw the acorn walk out, chuckling lightly to himself when he saw his signature pink scrunchie around his ankle. This time he had high-top, dark blue Converse with black jeans and a grey t-shirt. Michael was glad that he had the confidence to keep up with his little scrunchie accessory. 

"Hey Micha," Evan grinned as he stepped into the car and kissed the other's cheek. 

"Hey Ev! You ready to go?"

"...Sure."

      Michael laughed with a nod, starting to drive to school.

      They both sang along loudly to 'Ready Set, Not Yet,' Evan obviously being Barbara and Michael being Adam. They arrived to school once it finished for the second time, Evan and Michael letting out groans when they had to stop. 

"Can we skip today?"

"N-no," Evan giggled, getting out of the car.  

      Michael laughed as he followed, holding Evan's hand. 

"Hey, I have a small thing I need to... pick up. You can just head to homeroom without me, yeah?"

"W-well... can I come with you?" Evan asked, fiddling with the hem of his shirt as they both walked into the building.

       Michael's eyes widened, biting his lip as he slowly nodded. 

"Yeah just um... it's at the back of the school. Why don't you wait for me to get it by the back doors, yeah?"

"'It?' What's-"

"Hey, Ev, how do you feel about deforestation?" Michael interrupted, sneakily changing the subject.

      He watched as Evan's face filled with rage, and he bit back a laugh.

"I-it's the stupidest thing we could possibly do to nature!"

      Michael chuckled lightly as Evan rambled angrily-making very adorably expressive hand gestures- walking to the back exits with him.

 "Ev-?"

"And, and think of all the homes that it's ruining for all the creatures!"

"Evan-"

"If he wants to make America great again he should start focusing on things other than himself."

"How the fuck did this get political-?"

"And then there's-"

      Michael grabbed Evan's shoulders, leaning down and pressing his lips against the other's. Evan gasped lightly as he closed his eyes, placing his hands on Michael's chest when he pulled away.