-Chapter Eight-

~Buddy you and I for forever this way, this way~

T.W: Yelling/kinda argument and Bird Box spoilers. That's pretty much it😂 I figure I might as well give you guys some fluff, so...

      Michael's eyes fluttered open, only to shut again tightly to hide away from the blinding light. He groaned, rolling over to, what he thought, was an empty space in his bed. He was really met with warm arms enveloping around his torso and soft lips pressing into his forehead, feeling fingers comb through his hair.

Evan...

      That made him open his eyes, despite how bright it was at the moment. His eyes met Evan's instantly, seeing as how the acorn was staring down at him, making the both of them flush.

"M-morning M-Mikey."

      Michael shifted, hiding his face into Evan's chest.

Who gave him the right to be fucking adorable??

      He smiled as he felt the acorn still playing with his hair, curling up into his hoodie.

"W-was that nickname okay? Sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"No. It was great, Evy. I like it. My moms call me that sometimes, too. So..."

       Michael heard his breath hitch at the nickname, and he smirked. Evan was blushing; he could tell.

"U-uh... breakfast?" Evan stuttered out.

"We could have cereal? Is that okay?" Michael offered.

      Evan nodded, starting to sit up.

"Nooooooo," Michael whined, hugging him tighter.

"Michael,"  Evan giggled. "We gotta get up."

      Michael shuddered.

"I despise that sentence with every fiber of my being."

      Evan snickered, shaking his head and pulling the blankets off of the both of them.

"Evan!" Michael cried out, clutching onto him even tighter.

"Micha. Come on. I'll even get a-a bowl of cereal for you."

      Michael huffed, shaking his head and hiding into Evan further.

"Micha," Evan sighed. "Okay. I hate t-to do this, but no more cuddles f-for the rest of the day unless you g-get out of bed right now."

       The gaymer boi yelped, instantly rolling off of Evan and jumping off the bed.

"I'm up, I'm up!!!!" he yelled, running downstairs.

       The acorn giggled, climbing out of bed. He walked downstairs, only to find Michael laying on the couch with a blanket over himself.

"Michael!" Evan laughed, keening over slightly.

"I'm tired, okay?" the other snorted as Evan made his way tto the kitchen. "Do you want me to get a movie going while you get cereal for us, Evy?"

      Evan flushed at the, apparently reoccurring, nickname.

"U-um... sure!"

      Michael nodded, standing up from the couch with a lot more struggle than he should've had, and walked over to his bookshelf of movies.

"Hey... how do you feel about horror movies?"

      Evan paused his search for the cereal boxes, and shrugged before continuing.