Chapter 1- Memories

The girl with hair as red as fire itself was sitting alone in the forest on a large rock. Since she was the daughter of Takaos she didn't have much friends, even none. Trying to keep up with her reputation and all those trainings left the girl lonely.

Suddenly she heard footsteps behind her she quickly turned around to see a boy around her age. He had long brown hair that almost reached his waist, soft brown eyes that made her relax and a precious smile.

"Who are you?" He asked the little girl. She hopped off the rock and stared at him.

"I'm not gonna tell you my name so just call me Ai-Chan, and now who are you" she answered and asked. The boy looked like he hesitated for a second before their eyes locked together.

"Call me Hai-Sam then" he said. The girl tilted her head to the side lightly observing him when all of a sudden she asked.

"Are you a shaman" he nodded as hers lips turned into a smile a smile that Hai-Sam could watch for hours and hours...

***

As time went by the two became close friends, meeting with each other everyday without anyone knowing

That was all until one night...

Aina was peacefully sleeping in her room when she heard a scream...her mother's scream. She was 10 at the time but knew well enough that something was wrong.

She ran to the living room where the scream was heard, and all she found was her dead mom and dad bleeding on the floor. Tears made their way down her cheek as her vision became blurry. She fell on to her knees and cried. When she finally had the strength to look up she saw a man in a black long jacket with short brown hair.

"W-why" she choked the words out the men gave her one look before answering with the most cold sounding voice.

"You took in a monster into your family, you greeted him with love and affection while the only thing he deserves is torture...you took in Hao Asakura"

"And now after killing all of the Takaos, it's your time to pay" he pointed a gun to her forehead and she closed her eyes.

She was ready to feel the pain of death but instead she heard the door swung open and felt the presence of him as the gun was being melted down.

She opened her eyes and saw the chocolate brown eyes that she grown to adore.

"Don't you ever dare to touch her" he said with rage filling up inside of him. He created a fire ball and threw it at him, the man screamed in pain. And the only thing left we're his burned ashes. Aina wrapped her hands around his neck as his wrapped around her waist.

Her tears falling down from her eyes left Hao heartbroken. He pulled away from her and wiped the tears away. He knew that more people would try to hunt down the only left Takao so he did what he felt was necessary.

"Run" he said coldly making her tense up.

"W-what" she stuttered.

"Run away Ai-Sama before they find you" he said nearly as a scream.

"Hai-Sam I'm not gonna leave you" he knew she was stubborn. It was one of her qualities that he admired but at times hated. He pushed her away making her nearly fall to the ground. If he wasn't rough on her then she wouldn't leave and he knew that.

"I said leave" he said with more anger. He hated every single second in this moment.

"No Hai-Sam I'm n-"

"I said leave!!" He screamed at her. Tears made their way up to her eyes but she was determined not to cry. She felt as if she was being stabbed in the back by a hundred knifes.

"NOW!" He screamed impatiently as Aina flinched at his tone. This time she didn't hesitate and made her way to the door to leave but not before she heard the words that made her hate him...

"And never come back. Because your worthless and I never want to be around such weak person as you...